Chapter 16 : Next Stop, Barcelona!

They walked back to the airport hotel. Lennon thought back to his entire trip in the U.K, and he never imagined he would be going to Spain with the love of his life.

He was determined to make it work with Chéri. Nothing came close to him and Lennon still felt nervous that he may only be 'flavour of the month'.

Chéri started to make calls to his family to arrange their stay. He insisted on doing this when alone, so he did it after Lennon left for the depot to collect his possessions.

Later on, when Lennon got back to the hotel room with his flight case which had distinctive stars and stripes all over it, Chéri was in the shower.

Lennon walked into the bathroom and smelled the wonderful fragrance of black cherry that filled the bathroom. The scent that seemed to be Chéri's signature. Lennon knocked on the shower door and heard Chéri calling back, "Lenny! Are you trying to sneak a peek at me naked?!"

"Of course!" Lennon replied.

Chéri slid open the shower door and giggled as he stood in the shower naked and soaking wet. His shorter hair which was wax styled, now ran down half his face exposing the shorter sides. His thin frame looked fragile as he reached for a towel. Lennon leant in regardless of the shower water to kiss Chéri, then offered his arm to help Chéri out of the shower.

As Chéri got out, Lennon picked up a squeeze bottle with a long nozzle on it. "What's this?"

"That's for washouts, Lenny. How do you think I keep my boypussy so clean?" Chéri asked.

Lennon laughed as he turned to the sink and mirror, "Ya know, I never got all that. If ya gonna play in the mud then you're gonna get dirty. If you're gonna be hypersensitive to seeing shit then you ain't got no business stickin' it up no guys ass." Lennon said before clearing his throat and spitting in the sink.

Chéri looked on in amazement." Lenny, you're so refined. A real rough diamond! Pure, raw and unpolished. "

"Is that a compliment? Or an insult?" Lennon asked.

"Compliment, Lenny!" Chéri called back as he got his clothes ready.

Lennon packed the last of his things and shut his suitcase which was less than a quarter full after he finished packing, and placed the case on the floor.

Chéri walked in wrapped in a towel and smiled. "That's cute! Your case has a big American flag all over it, mine at home has a Union Jack on it."

Lennon smiled back and sat on the bed, "Well darlin', I've missed my plane to Nashville so I guess I gotta go to Spain instead."

Chéri sat next to him, "It's weird how life is Lennon. This time last month we didn't even know each other existed."

"Yes, and now, I couldn't be without you." Lennon said.

"Are you really happy to drop everything and come out to Spain with me?" Chéri asked.

"Yes, as long as your family is okay, with me staying."

"Mom said she'd prepare a special room for us."

"Aww, I don't want her to go to too much trouble." Lennon said.

"She won't! She has staff to help."

"Wow. I wish my mamma had help!" Lennon said.

"Lenny?"

"Yes, darlin'."

"Can we make love for the first time unprotected? I want to actually feel you, and not latex."