Chapter 114 :I Didn't Know You Watched Weird, American Indie Channels On YouNow

The lights in the room were off. Nathan turned on the multicolored Christmas fairy lights behind him, and sat in his chair.

He smoothed his hair over and adjusted his short sleeved shirt, before looking back up to the camera and smiling.

"Hey-Hey! Hello every-body and welcome, back! ...to mah channel. I'm broadcastin' live from my bedroom, and in to-night's livestream, I'm gonna be talkin', takin' co-hosts and bringin' y'all up to date with the happenin's in Gods country of 'ol Tennessee, here. I may do some singin' or play my guitar for y'all. We'll see."

Nathan took a sip of his coffee as he watched the comments scroll up.

"Yup...that was a fancy tree, weren't it?!" He answered a comment he read.

"Yeah. I'm gonna upload another singin vid in a bit, but I'm tryin to catch up in personally responding to all y'all comments." He said as he took another sip of his coffee.

"Thank you...thank you! Everyone mentions the indie hair, thank you. Though I want it a bit more choppy, and I may go blue again. Don't know."

"Thankyou! Yes, I'll start answerin' questions as soon as I...ohh, and I have an early...co-host request. Okay, let's go..."

"Yo! Who's up on me here?!"

"Hello Nathan!" Serena said as she appeared on camera. Serena was all made up with natural makeup and had her deep, flame red hair all loose. She also wore a tight black sweater which was low and rested on her shoulders.

"Well...well! We have a surprise guest! One of the pretty twins from Spain!" Nathan said.

"I'm Serena. I've been watching your videos and I'm soo impressed!"

"Glad ya like it, Serena! Aaand you are live in front of about two thousand people just now." Nathan said.

Serena smiled and adjusted her hair. "I love your accent. We are Laaive!" She said emulating his southern accent.

Nathan laughed, then glanced up to the camera and adjusted it. "Ermm..just to bring all y'all up to speed. This pretty cinnamon swirl, is the sister of my brothers girlfriend, Chéri. Shes so pretty, they made two."

"You don't mean that do you?" Serena shyly asked.

"I really do. I can't lie! Anyway. What shall we talk about for the lovely people of the world?" Nathan asked.

Serena was reading the comments and disregarding the rude ones. "Why don't you sing for me. So, I can hear you laaive."

"Okay, whatcha wanna hear?" Nathan asked as he reached behind his chair and picked up his guitar. Placing it in his lap and testing the strings, he looked up to the webcam and smiled before he started to play random bits of music as they chatted.

"You really love your music, don't you?" Serena asked.

"Yep. Biggest love of my life. I love music, dance, art. I'm only happy when I'm creating."

"You know, here we have a massive studio, the best sound systems, instruments and everything. I'd love you to perform here." Serena said.

"I sure will! I'll be in Europe with Logan in a couple of weeks. Originally, Lo's girlfriend was due to be with us, but things ain't goin too good on that front." Nathan said.

"Really? All three of you brothers are adorable. Your parents must have good genes." Serena said.

"Well, I get my good looks from my paa, who's like...the best guy ever. What's in my heart comes from my momma." Nathan spoke as he played in the background.