Chapter 107 : Boss, We Found Javier

Back in Tennessee, they had all gone to church on Sunday. All the men wore suits and Lennon's mother wore a beautiful floral dress with a large hat and she had to wear a thick, faux fur-lined coat to protect her from the cold winds.

Chéri loved the silver-grey suit that Lennon wore, which he matched with a deep purple shirt and a tie of the same shade. The suit wasn't as form-fitting or as tight as he would have liked, but he imagined that Lennon purposefully wore loose clothes as not to show off his form. But this suit seemed to be the only neat, formal wear that Lennon had originally owned, and Chéri imagined he mostly wore it for church, weddings or similar occasions.

Lennon's father had worn a black suit with a retro sixties peacock shirt, but matched it with the loudest tie Chéri had ever seen.

Logan wore a stylish black suit with an emerald green shirt with a black tie, and Nathan wore a black suit and paisley floral shirt with a slim, black tie.

Chéri had brought with him a slim, slightly metallic black suit which he wore with a deep, blood-red shirt and black tie.

The whole family had marvelled over the fact that Chéri's deep red shirt needed cufflinks, and they had no idea that the shirt was Versace, and that the cufflinks he was wearing were platinum and diamond when they looked at them. Chéri wore Italian loafers with the suit giving him a very sophisticated European look which drew a huge amount of attention at church.

He was glad the suit hid his emaciated, feminine frame and he thought it was quite the scandal that he was wearing bright pink panties underneath, but he was careful to pull his bleach blonde hair back into a small ponytail.

Chéri had no idea what was happening during the services or the sermons. He wished Lennon would explain it to him but he was too scared to ask, as he was supposed to be a regular churchgoer. Instead, his mind would wander, and he ended up fantasizing over Lennon in the grey suit during the service readings.

Lennon would just inch over and whisper in his ear when they needed to do something, or he would point to the prayer to read in the mass book.

The whole row were surprised when Chéri casually threw a hundred dollar bill in the donation basket, and Lennon prompted him to take his turn filtering out into the communion queue. Chéri was walking slowly in front of Lennon so Chéri could hear him whisper about the important significance of the bread wafer.

Afterwards, Merrick proudly introduced Chéri to their family priest, and Chéri knew that the priest had a very good understanding of exactly who he was and what the nature of their relationship truly was, when Lennon mentioned that they had flown in from Europe together.

In the evening, in the large living room of Lennon's parents, everyone was watching TV. Chéri was overwhelmed by all the channels and choices, and quietly wondered to himself if there were any free porn channels. He made a mental note to ask Lennon about it before they both split up for bed.

Life had reverted back to normal with the arrival home of Lennon's father and brothers. Lennon and Chéri were sleeping in separate rooms and keeping up the premise of being friends.

Lennon, his mother and Chéri were standing in the top landing chatting, and Chéri smiled as Lennon promised to have his mother flown over for their wedding. They then had yet another conversation about how, or when, to announce it to the whole family. Monique said that she had no idea what his father's reaction would be.

"Boss, we found Javier." Ignacio said as he walked in with Spangna.

"Where was he?" Marcel asked.