Chapter 36 : Serena And...Selina..? Lafontaine-Martinez Twins

Serena found Lennon out on the balcony smoking.

"Hey, you! Found a quiet spot I see." Serena said in a sugary tone.

"Yeah." Lennon said.

"So then... are you gonna give me one?" She teased.

"Huh?!" Lennon said as he turned to her.

"A fag." Serena said.

"Huh? Oh! sure." Lennon said as he searched his pockets for the packet. "I gotta remember what that means, in British." Lennon said.

"I'm happy to just share yours, you know." Serena said as she pulled the cigarette out of Lennon's mouth, and started to smoke it.

Lennon grinned in surprise, "You're as bolshie as your little brother."

"Chéri and I are shockingly similar. We know what we want and we go for it." Serena said.

"I see..." Lennon said as he pulled the cigarette back out of her mouth and continued smoking it.

She giggled and leant back to look behind him, "I love your new clothes. They show off your form nicely. Did you pick them out?"

"Yeah." Lennon said as he looked out over the massive grounds.

"Chéri's right, you don't talk much. Anyway, I can see that you picked them out as they're very colourful and floral." Serena said.

"Hehe, doesn't he like floral and colours?" Lennon asked.

"No..."

"Ohh..." Lennon said, shrugging.

"Do you like my dress?" she said as she spun around.

"Yeah." Lennon answered as he looked out, over the hedge maze in the distance.

"Yeah? That's it?" She queried.

"Yeah..." Lennon repeated with a slight smile on his face.

"Aren't you going to say that I have a nice arse?" Serena said as she playfully leant against the rail.

Lennon looked down at her casually, "I ain't in the habit of statin' what your brother would call, 'the bleedin obvious'." Lennon said as he continued to smoke while looking out over the gardens.

"So, I do then?"

"Yeah, I guess. You have a nice ass... " Lennon said casually, "I've seen nicer though..." he replied as he put a fresh cigarette in his mouth, next to the old one, and lit it.

Serena lightly slapped Lennon's shoulder. "Tease."

"Nah... I never tease." Lennon answered nonchalantly.

"What do you call this then...?" She said as she waved her hands up and down his clothes.

"Dressed up, like everyone else." Lennon said.

"Yes, highly provocatively. You're the only one here in a waistcoat, and floral shirt." She said.

"Nah..."

"There's only one other man here who can pull off waistcoats, but his choice of fabric is always black plastic of some kind." Serena said.

"Sounds kinky to me." Lennon said.

"Oh yes, very. You know, everyone can tell you're a kinky guy, I wonder what you'll be wearing to the masquerade party." she said with a raised brow.

Lennon smiled as he looked out, "So, why am I a kinky guy, then?"

"It's the aura you have. Also, things Chéri says, as well as the fact that you allegedly have intimate tattoos. Not to mention the sounds that come out of your apartment and the rumour that you have a black plastic cover on your bed." Serena said.