Chapter 110 : Pippo's Attempts

The teams arrived back at the Bordello and they all went back to their respective apartments as they had the day off.

Spangna was walking up the hall, while leaning against the wall, giggling to herself. She entered the key code and stumbled to the main event building. She got to the last door and entered her code to walk into the main events hall which had a function in full swing. Stumbling over to the buffet table she started to grab handfuls of small canopies before turning around to watch a performance on the stage.

She spotted Marcel chatting to some security team members and she slowly stumbled over.

Marcel turned around surprised as he heard her. "Marce! Marce! Ohh, it were absolutely bangin'!" She said loudly in her strong Manchester accent before she threw her arms around Marcel's neck and attempted to kiss him.

He quickly pulled her arms off him and grabbed her wrists. "Mercy! You are drunk!" He exclaimed to her quietly.

"What is this that you keep for yourself? The Bordello star!?" Pierre said with a grin as the other security team member started making sarcastic remarks loudly In French.

Spangna leant forward. "Nah! We ain't together!" she said as she winked and put her index finger up to her mouth in a hushing fashion.

There were raised eyebrows as Marcel pulled her away and she kept stumbling over due to her large, knee-high boots.

"Mercy! How much have you drunk? You silly girl." Marcel asked as he quickly guided her out of the events hall.

"Mmm, I lost count...oh, you're not mad at me, are you?! Please don't be mad, Marce." She slurred.

"No, but I wish you would not make an exhibition of yourself." Marcel sighed as they walked through the hall and VIP compound.

"I was hungry!" She said.

They entered her luxury apartment and Marcel went to their fridge and got out a bottle of water which he poured out for her, then tore open a sachet of rehydrating stomach medication, and poured it inside.

"Drink this, before you go to bed." He said as he turned around to see her reclined back on the sofa in just her bra and underpants.

"Come on, can't you stay? You're all dressed up and yummy. God, I need sex." She said.

"No. I have work. Drink." He said as he handed her the water.

"Please! Just a moment, we'll be quick! Promise!" She said before she downed the glass.

"I can't anyway, you are in no fit state for amorous activities." He replied.

"Is that a no?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Yay! You said yes!" She said as she started to pull at the plastic, and metal fastening of his clothes.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on mon petit chou. Let us get some water on your face." He said as he helped her to the bathroom.

"Oh wait, wait..." She said as she stopped a moment and started to look unwell and seemed unsteady on her feet.

He embraced her. "Are you al-..." Marcel started to ask before she vomited all over his front.

Marcel was stunned a moment and then shook his hands, which threw streaks of vomit everywhere. He calmly sat her down on the floor and ran a bath for her. He used his radio, which was also now covered in sick, to call for housekeeping to come and clean up the mess.

"Err, I'm sorry, Marce. I'm such a bloody lightweight." She said as he lifted her into a bath.

"It is not a problem. But, you young lady, are cleaning my clothes." He said as he started to undress.