Chapter 42 : Enter, Doctor Varennikov

Once they dragged Lennon to the other side of the room, Marcel turned to Madam Dolores before saying. "Señora Dolores, permítame explicarle!"

Chéri looked up at Marcel and screamed at him. "In English! You fucking coward! You couldn't take him on so you all attacked him! You fucking cunts!" he shouted before he got up and ran over to Marcel, punching and kicking him as Dolores' personal security suddenly held their weapons at Marcel.

Marcel did nothing except trying to cover his face and deflect Chéri's small slaps with his arm. Eventually, Chéri was dragged away by his mother's security.

Lennon looked up at Serena, who was cradling his head on her lap. Lennon sat up, wincing slightly as she touched his face.

"Please, rest Lennon," Serena said calmly.

Lennon sat up on his elbows and saw Marcel and his team of four surrounded by Dolores' team.

Lennon stood up slowly, wavering on the spot and wiping the blood from his mouth onto his sleeve while he stared at Marcel, "I'm gonna kill you!" he shouted suddenly as he lunged for Marcel again until security pulled Lennon away again.

"Lennon!" Dolores shouted, "Stop!"

Marcel looked up at Dolores, "Madam, do you see what he's like?! that man burst into my office and demanded I release an ex-asset into his care to satisfy his own sexual interests, behind Chéri's back! That man is pretending to be Chéri's boyfriend for financial gain. He also lusts for women! When I refused his demand, he attacked me like the classless animal he is!"

"Bullshit!" Lennon shouted back, "You and your little gaggle of assholes wanna walk around here like the fucking Gestapo, terrorizing the drunk or drugged up women who are on their backs earning you the money to buy your fucking ridiculous clothes!" Lennon said before he turned his head to spit out blood before making a move towards Marcel, but was grabbed again by a member of security.

Marcel theatrically held his hand up," All this trouble for the words of an untrustworthy whore. You can talk about fucking ridiculous clothes! The way you dress, beggar!"

Lennon tried to shove the security guard away from him before shouting at Marcel. "I'm happy to settle this with you directly, you piece of shit. Just you and I! You had the fuckin advantage thanks to your little fuckers doing your dirty work! Face me like a man!"

Dolores looked at Marcel, then back at Lennon. After a moment of thought, "Silence! Why is Suzanne being evicted?"

"Madame, her client numbers are falling, she keeps cancelling her sessions and parties and now wants to take time off to organise bringing a baby here from abroad, ridiculous!"

Lennon turned to Dolores, "You're a mother, surely you understand the need to protect your baby. If she fills out the necessary paperwork, I'll go to Poland myself and collect her baby."

Chéri's eyes widened, as he silently mouthed "Lenny, no!" to try and attract Lennon's attention, but to no avail.

Lennon turned to Dolores, "Momma Dolores, are you aware services are being offered that basically circumvent your wellness program, placing the girls at risk?"

"What?! Nonsense. We are a protection only establishment." Dolores answered, shocked at the accusation.

"No, if the John pays much more directly to the girl in the room, then it's unprotected." Lennon answered.

"Where did you hear this?" Dolores asked.

"From some of the girls, and it's a practise to make more money than the majority of your girls do." Lennon said.