Chapter 66 : Canteen Talk : And Then Spangna Belted 'Ol Bulletproof Marcel

Javier and other members of the security team walked into the canteen, talking about the latest gossip.

"Yeah, then she belted old bulletproof right across the face!" Juan said.

Kenzo looked shocked. "What did he do? Punch her back? Because he's like that."

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." Javier said. "She's the only person I've ever seen shout at him, hit him, and verbally abuse him, and he just takes it. I tell you."

Mateo piped up, "That's love."

"What I'd give to deck old bulletproof Marcel." Rodriguez added.

"Lennon decked him, and he punched him right back, so he ain't all bark. I was shocked to see him physically dishing out beat down! He and Lennon were really goin' at it! Punching each other in the face. He usually just shoots people he can't stand and has The Greek get rid of the bodies." Diego said

"Good old Stelios and his trawler. Isn't he related to Marcel in some way, by marriage? I think he's married to Marcel's sister or something?" Javier asked.

"Fuck knows, fuck cares. But if he and Lennon did have another fight, I wonder if he knows that if Lennon shot Marcel it wouldn't kill him." Mateo said.

"The boss ain't bulletproof! He's just shockingly lucky!" Kenzo said.

"He is too bulletproof!" Javier said while crossing himself.

"Hey, back to the subject! Do any of you remember that big fight that Spangna and Marcel had in the reception room? He was obviously trying to hush her and she just knocked his top hat off and slapped him and then threw her drink at him. Thankfully he's usually decked out head to foot in plastic so he's wipe clean. He noticed that me and a couple of people saw it so he forcibly grabbed her hands behind her back, cuffed her for creating a disturbance and dragged her off. I thought the fight was about something work-related, but hearing you guys, I ain't so sure." Juan said.

"Really?! What did she say when he cuffed her?!" Javier asked.

"She just kept shouting 'Are you serious?! Are you really serious Marce?!', she called him Marce! I expected to see the Bordello star in the detainment room but she wasn't there when I went to check." Juan said. "He obviously did it to seemingly drag her off legitimately cause she was causing a scene."

"She called him 'Marce!?' That's suspicious! Calling him anything apart from AK, Sir or Marcel is a disciplinary offence! Though, how'd that guy nail Spangna? Is she desperate for promotion and thinks he can give it to her?" Mateo asked.

Kenzo grinned "Ohh he can definitely give it to her, but it's no promotion."

"No, she really loves him, she always has, ever since day one! They've been attracted to each other." Mateo replied scratching his black hair.

"Let me get my violin out, and I'll play it with my dick. She's a deluded girl who's trying to replace her absent father and Marcel is a cold, calculating mercenary. There's no fucking way he'd be all sappy and lovey with her. I mean, I think he teases her because he knows she's deluded, like here in the canteen a couple of days ago when she called him 'baby' he didn't respond to it. He probably wouldn't even fuck her. He's that disinterested in sex." Kenzo said.

"Kenzo, they've been a quiet couple for a long time. He did respond! All of his lovely gestures to her are in French so they go unnoticed. He called her mon cœur, which means 'my heart'. That other day he didn't show up for work? He was In her bed! And she was obviously so good he couldn't even wake up in the morning! Also, Under that weird bondage waistcoat of his, he couldn't even do up his shirt because the buttons were all torn, so she must have ripped it straight off him. When I asked him what happened to his expensive shirt, he said he fell off his motorbike and ripped it." Juan said.