Chapter 23 : Monarch Mind Control

Lennon slowly got up out of their large bed naked. He put a cigarette in his mouth and walked towards the balcony whistling. He stopped a moment to rub off some of the cum that was running down his chest with his fingertips. He licked his fingers then continued whistling before he turned to Chéri on the bed, "Your cums very watery, Cher."

"Yeah, I know. As I said, I think I'm barren an all." Chéri said.

"That's a shame, darling. I'm sad about that." Lennon mumbled as he continued to whistle whilst he did odd things around the room.

Chéri eyed up his lean, thin and very muscular body, which was unlike anyone else around. Lennon had so much body art that he never really looked naked but was always careful about the placement of the pieces he got. His latest piece above his stomach being 'Chéri' emblazoned in an ark with large cherry blossoms down his side. Chéri had many favourites among his work, including the two large star outlines on his pelvic bones and an intricate tattoo around the base of his penis.

Chéri was entranced by the whole image as he had an affinity for big men. He felt Lennon was simply the most sexually attractive man he had ever seen and had the kind of body he'd only seen in magazines or porn as he had virtually no body fat. They seemed to be each other completely matching fantasy.

Chéri rolled over in the bed, watching Lennon walk by. "I love you and your firm tattooed arse, but you're running out of room on your body though." Chéri said as he listened to Lennon whistling casually as he walked by.

Lennon interrupted his tune to add a wolf whistle as he looked back at Chéri on the bed who still had cum all over his face.

Chéri felt his wet hair, "Maybe ending on a side sixty-nine position wasn't smart because your cums everywhere, but it's better than risking getting crushed if you get on top of me."

Lennon laughed as he put a cigarette in his mouth and walked to the window. Opening the double balcony doors with some difficulty, Lennon walked out into the warm night air completely naked. He looked down upon the massive forecourt and gardens, and the two large car parks occasionally flicking ash down the balcony. He stretched out and then leant against the iron railing while he smoked flicking more ash over the balcony.

"Holy fuck! Lenny..."

"Yeah, darlin'?"

"Just look at you." Chéri said with a smile, "You're very body confident and your cock is dangerously close to your knee. You're a freak, and you're the envy of everyone here."

Lennon just shot him a grin and winked, before he touched the tip of his tongue to his top lip and reached down gently stroking his cock casually.

Chéri smiled back, "God Lenny, you're such a pervert."

Lennon just shrugged and smiled back with a warmth that could brighten up the whole room.

Chéri looked over, "You don't talk much, but I love your duality. Righteous, moral and decent..." Chéri said as he rolled on his stomach hugging a pillow, "But you can be such a dirty pervert in bed."

"It takes two darlin', and I learned from the best." Lennon said as he readjusted a string bracelet on his wrist while leaning against the balcony smoking casually in the warm night air.

Chéri smiled at him, "Well, I've certainly broadened your horizons and got you out of your shell. I'm proud I've totally corrupted you Into being more open about things and being a more aggressive and assertive lover."

"Wasn't I a good lover before?" Lennon asked before taking a deep drag and reached for his open beer bottle on the table, taking a swig before he leant back against the rail.