Chapter 40 : Enter, Suzanne Kowalski

Chéri forced open the door of the meeting room open, making it hit the wall, in Marcel's meeting room.

"Chéri..?" Marcel said in his whispery voice, almost surprised as his eyes followed Chéri slinking around the table.

Chéri looked at the members of the security team sitting around the table having some kind of meeting. "All of you... fuck off!" He announced casually.

"This, Is an important meeting." Marcel said in his thick French-accented English.

Chéri sat down at the head of the table and put his purple flocked, metal-buckled shoes up on the black glass surface of the table. "Unless you're all rich, highly charismatic, or have an eleven-inch cock, I don't care! So, Fuck off now, all you bunch of cunts!"

Everyone got up to leave as Chéri chewed bubble-gum, smiling while watching them all leave. Kenzo stared at Marcel as he got up to leave. Javier just looked confused.

When they were alone, there was silence for a moment.

"Get out, Chéri." Marcel said nonchalantly with an air of irritation while looking completely bored before he put his flocked top hat back on.

"Stop being an arsehole, Papi." Chéri said.

Marcel looked around as if Chéri were talking to someone else. "Surely, you do not call me an arsehole, Chéri?! And I would thank you not to call me that."

"Yep, you're an arsehole. You lose, Papi. Lennon's here now and he'll see you out." Chéri said.

Marcel slowly put both his hands on the armrests of the chair and got up slowly. "Oh, I lose...? Yet! You keep coming back to me to clean up after your mistakes."

"Papi, stop grasping at the past." Chéri said.

"The past is all I have. You have tried to systematically destroy my reputation with your lies because you can't have what you want. I want no part of you." Marcel said.

"If you pull any more stunts, Papi, I don't know what I'll do! I mean it! And stop bitching to mum about me too! Lennon is bigger, stronger, younger and twice than you, with my guidance... - " Chéri started.

Marcel cut in, "He'll be ruined. Just another corrupt degenerate, debauched and perverted. Aroused by violence and controlled and led using extreme sex as he acclimatises to functioning with a broken mind courtesy of you."

"Bullshit. The only one who enjoys violence and breaking minds around is you." Chéri said.

"Oh? I will not feed your inclinations for powerplay and neither will your mother. One word from me is worth three of yours. I created this compound and this system with my own vision! You do not have that level of vision, with that American." he said in his thick accent, as he slowly walked around the table.

"Thanks, I don't care about any of your achievements. I'll be taking over anyway, and this time it's different! I'm on to a good thing with Lennon." Chéri said.

"Oh Chéri, there is no good thing. Your biggest abuser is and has always been yourself. When I look at you, I can still see who you were." Marcel said.

Chéri shook his head. "Stop it!" he said almost nervously.

"Stop reminding you of the truth? How many more roles do you intend to play? And at what cost?" Marcel paused a moment, "You know, I know exactly what you are and I could speak out publicly, and your mother would be hugely embarrassed, but be forced to agree."

"Ohh? Not when I'm done. You do care about your reputation and I'll destroy it. I don't care if I have to lie because people will believe me over a dictatorial old weirdo like you." Chéri said.