Chapter 164 : Spangna, Martyr Extraordinaire!

In the canteen, Javier, Spangna, Kenzo and a few other security team members from Valentina's teams were sat in the canteen amongst the assets.

"I don't know why they asked Timothée to stand in for Marcel as I could fuckin' do it!" Kenzo said.

Javier shook his head, "I think it was a courtesy. He's standing in for Marcel while he recovers in the infirmary. After all, Madam Dolores has to settle the costs for the damages to Valentina's yacht, and it weakened her merger position, aswell as the good will between them."

"We should send you in for the negotiations. Bruna fancies you!" Ignacio said.

"I know, I know... but, I was trying to tell her that I'm in an arranged marriage that I'm really trying to make work." Javier said.

"Hey! Speaking of which, where is Suzanne? I thought she was loving the freedom of wandering around without having to worry about running into 'ol Bulletproof." Ignacio asked.

"She's... not well right now. She has no energy and just feels sick all the time." Javier said.

"What?" Spangna asked.

"Yeah. I got home the other night, and she was on the sofa and said that she could barely move, and had constant nausea." Javier said.

Spangna exchanged looks with other people at the table, "Sounds like she's got a bun in the oven, mate."

Javier shook his head, "Nah, she doesn't. She can't cook because smells make her sick."

Bayani grinned, "I think that is Brit slang that is lost on the Spanish here..."

"I don't understand." Javier said.

"It sounds like she may be pregnant." Spangna said, excited.

The look on Javier's face changed to a vacant stare of shock.

Spangna looked excited and clapped, "Oh I bet she is! She should take a test! If you swing round mine tonight, I'll give you one!"

"How do you use it?" Javier asked.

Kenzo laughed, "You better explain, or he'll probably pee on the fucking thing himself."

Spangna rolled her eyes, "Get her to pee on the stick and see if it says 'Pregnant' or not!"

Kenzo slapped Javier on the back, "If she is... congratulations Hav. Good shot, man."

"Well, I'll get her to take the test first, and please, don't tell anyone about this until I know for sure. I dread to think what the boss would say.." Javier said, before he turned to Spangna, "How is the boss, anyway?"

"He's...recovering. I see him every day." Spangna said.

Mateo grinned, "Everyone knows that the Boss ain't in the infirmary... He's partially dressed, and high on acid, at an illegal all weekend...acid house rave."

Spangna rolled her eyes during the loud laughter.

Kenzo pointed at Mateo, "Don't be fuckin' ridiculous! Everyone knows the truth... that he's time-traveled back in time to nineteen eighty-four, and is high on Ecstasy at...an illegal acid house rave."

Lorenzo held up his phone, "Reconstruction!" He shouted, as he went on YouTube and started to play 'Ride on time' as Mateo got up from his chair and waved his arms around, doing his best impression of a high, and spaced out, rave dancer.

Spangna turned to Javier, "Is this the latest joke?"

"Unfortunately..." Javier said.

"Yeah! How do you think the boss learned to dance so well? Thirty years of apocalyptic, acid house raves!" Mateo shouted as he danced.