Chapter : 147 Whores Here, Whores There, Whores Everywhere..

Serena and Chéri stood out in the November cold, in the large gardens around the Bordello.

Serena pointed with pride, "This is my surprise for Nathan!" She said with excitement.

Chéri looked on, totally unimpressed, "But...it's a fucking tent.."

"Chéri! It's a large luxury tent with a reception and rooms!" Serena said.

"I don't get it..." Chéri said.

"This is an eco-friendly, tent with wind up and solar powered lights! I arranged a nice big quilted Sleeping bag for him, a mini fridge and everything!"

Chéri rolled his eyes, "Let me get this straight. You're offering Nathan, to sleep in a tent... in November, when its freezing cold and going to piss down with rain..."

Serena turned to Chéri, "He'll love this! He always talks about how he went camping and fishing with his father, and that he's a huge environmentalist! Ask Lennon! He'll agree!"

"I'm not fucking talking to Lennon!" Chéri said back.

"But, Lennon will be at the big event tonight?!" Serena said.

"And? I'm not having him in the VIP area. He can hang out with Suzanne, where ever the fuck she is."

"But...what about the Yacht party? You and Lennon need to represent the Bordello!" Serena said.

"I don't want him to go but mom is forcing me! We're going to be in the same fucking car too!" Chéri said.

"Grow up Chéri! You're torturing that poor man for no good reason!" Serena said.

"Oh yeah!? It doesn't change the fact that your tent still fucking sucks arse." Chéri said.

"But this is environmentally friendly!" Serena said.

"And since when do you give a flying fuck about the environment?" Chéri asked.

"Chéri! We've been brought up ignorant of the damage that is being caused to our planet due to virgin plastic, emissions, chemicals, the threat of nuclear power... he's opened my eyes!" Serena said passionately.

"Sure, the same way you'll be opening your legs no doubt." Chéri remarked.

"There's no need to be so bitchy Chéri." Serena said unimpressed, in her soft Spanish accent.

"Oh yeah? I'd love to see you not get your facials, not eat out, not have your hair fixed and not live in the lap of luxury so that you can wear simple clothes and become a hippie with Nathan. You'll be begging for acrylic nails in three weeks!" Chéri said grinning.

"Don't be a weirdo! This is Luxury! Have a look inside! He'll be so excited when he sees it!"

"Serena...I'm not getting in that thing! I'm already getting muddy heels. Anyway, where the fuck do you take a shit?"

"There's a composting toilet in there, or he can build one in the woods." Serena said.

"And with that... I am fuckin' out! What the fuck..save the bollocking planet, what a load of old horseshit and cobblers..." Chéri mumbled as he tried to get back onto the path without his heels sinking into the wet ground.

~ X ~

In the canteen, Selina was grabbing an espresso to go while checking in on Logan and Nathan.

"We'd love to show you around later." Selina said while smiling.

"Yeah, we'd love that! Even though I dont know which one of you pretty dolls it is!" Logan said.

"I'm Selina!" She beamed.