Chapter 53 : Tragic Hero Lennon, And Steampunk Marcel

"The Bordello is proud to welcome, from Paris, France. The head of Security and Asset Keeper, Marcel L'Estrange."

Marcel walked in dressed in a neo-gothic fashioned fourteenth-century plague doctor with his crow mask under his arm, and a Venetian eye mask on his face. There were modern variations to the outfit that made it edgy and modern as well as harnesses, straps and buckles that gave it a fetish flavour.

Bayani waved to Marcel and Spangna smiled at him when he joined them in the private VIP area.

Marcel elegantly swept his coat out from under him as he slowly sat on the low sofa next to Spangna.

"Marce, you look, amazing. I should feed you with more decent food." Spangna said as she stroked his front.

"Not if you want this weekend away with a generous stranger to happen. Regardless! you, my dear, look like a vision of beauty, and it weakens my eyes." Marcel said to Spangna quietly while he maintained his outward distance.

Spangna leant in towards Marcel, "Thank you. Look Marce, I don't want to go to Prague with anyone. In fact I turned down all the offers of retention, but that guy put in an offer of fifteen thousand Euros! He's flown in from Japan to meet me!"

Marcel put his prescription Goggles on. "Who?"

"Him! The old Japanese guy." Bayani said as he pointed the businessman out to Marcel.

Marcel sneered as he looked the small man over. "Hmm, short, ugly, desperate, four-inch penis - If you're lucky." he said as he grinned at her.

Spangna tried not to laugh. "I know, this is dire! I'll just think of the money. Or better yet, turn off the lights and think of you."

"There would be no mistaking him for me, even in the dark. He is ugly! I don't like ugly things! I like beautiful things." Marcel said as he ran his finger down Spangna's cheek.

Spangna continued, "Yeah, but I guess I should do it. Even though the deed itself will be boring, because I've been with other businessmen from there, and I know what appeals to them culturally. He'll expect me to be complicit, just lay there while he undresses me, then lay back while he messes with my knickers forever. It's going to be dire. This is why I don't do clients anymore." Spangna said.

In the privacy of the VIP area, Bayani tried not to stare, but he could not help being surprised that they were obviously back on and very loved up. He could even read a subtle shift in Marcel's demeanour and body language towards Mercy, even through his cold exterior.

Spangna had confided about the love affair to Bayani, and he had comforted her every time something went wrong. She, along with everyone else, knew she could trust Bayani and that he never betrayed secrets.

Bayani also was surprised to see Marcel firmly wrapped around Spangna's finger, which was something he had never witnessed before, as he watched Marcel lingered on Spangna's every word, and gazed adoringly back at her.

Bayani decided to give Spangna a moment's privacy, so he got up and elegantly picked up the front of his robe, "Allow me to see the proceedings outside a moment."

"Okay, hurry back!" Spangna said as she looked up at Bayani, obviously grateful for giving them a discreet moment alone in the shielded area.

"Mercy?" Marcel asked as he looked into his flute glass, watching the bubbles rise.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Whence your ordeal with the client is over, how about I meet you in Prague?" Marcel asked.

Spangna's eyes widened. "Really?! We'll be on holiday together?!" She asked quietly.

"I think it will be more of a dirty Weekend. We would be alone. Totally beyond the eyes and ears of anyone who knew us." Marcel said quietly.