Chapter 154 : Spangna's Insane Love For Marcel / Lennon's Visitor

"Ohhh.. you are soo bad!" Spangna purred in a sultry and sexy voice as she sat up, "Thank you for that generous tip Stevio3365!" She said as she ran her hands down her sides.

Spangna was dressed In black and red lingerie as she snapped her suspender belts, "A special offer only tonight! Ahundred tokens and I'll flash my tits! Oh my God I love you boys so much!" She said as she watched all the comments flash upwards on the chat site.

"I'm glad you liked the cum show! I know I really enjoyed it! I love letting you all pick the toy for the evening, " Spangna said as she read the comments, "Nah, I'm not doing private shows after the main show tonight as my parents are back tonight, and I have college tomorrow...which fucking sucks as I'm shit at learning, but I practically have a degree in fucking!" She said.

Her door bleeped, and Marcel walked into the apartment. He tossed his card key and armband onto the small table.

Spangna leant to look over, and she saw Marcel walk into the kitchen.

Spangna turned back to her screen, "Ohh! What am I doing tomorrow? It's date night! One of you lucky boys get to have a virtual date with me! We'll eat together on cam, then... you get to do whatever you want to me... " Spangna said in a girlish and seductive voice, "Mmm yes! I'll need sex soo badly! The dirtier you are, the better! Token bidding starts tomorrow!"

She smiled into the camera. "Ohh you all are soo naughty! Yeah, I'll flash my arse!" She said as she turned around and slapped her backside, then pulled her panties down, bending forwards slightly.

The constant pings of tips filled the air as Spangna writhed and moaned as she slipped her hand down the front of her panties, "Ahhh...ohhh..."

Marcel walked in and sat on the sofa and poured tea into a china teacup. He had not even taken his top hat or heavy coat off.

Spangna was moaning in the background as Marcel poured out two glasses of red wine.

Spangna turned to her camera, doe eyed and lusty as her braids fell onto her face, "Oohhhh... Ohhh I love you all! I wish you could all fuck me, one after the other! I have only..." Spangna paused to look over at Marcel, who held up two gloved fingers as he took a sip of tea, then reached for the glass of wine.

Spangna continued as Marcel sipped from the wine while he reclined back on the sofa watching a French program on the flat screen, "...Two minutes left before I have to go, get naked and fuck myself again. Honestly you all! My fantasy is to lay on the wet grass of a field and have you all fuck me, any way you like. I can't get enough! I'm a dirty little whore and my parents have no idea! Don't tell on me!" Spangna continued, as the tips flooded in.

"Okay boys and girls! I have to go, masturbate and finish my homework! See you tomorrow!" She said waving adorably as she cut the live stream.

Spangna got up excitedly and rushed into the living room. "Marce!" She said as she fell to her knees in front of him on the floor and pulled his thighs apart as she leant in, "What do you want to have for your tea? I know what I want in my mouth..." She said as she unbuckled his belts and the front of his trousers.

"I know what I want to eat." Marcel said as he took a sip of his red wine, then looked her up and down in her lingerie, "You are very, beutiful. You excite me."

Spangna smiled so widely it showed off her dimples, "For once...you're not being practical!"

Marcel then looked over at the door and pointed, "By the way, we need a hat stand." Marcel said as he bent forward slightly, so that Spangna could kiss him easier.

Spangna laughed over his strange humour, that only she saw as he rarely ever displayed it to others.

"Ohh you donut! Anyway, only you wear a hat." She giggled as she sat between his legs.