Chapter 21 : Who Is Javier..? / Enter, Javier Velasquez

About half an hour went by and Lennon could feel himself drifting off to an uneasy sleep. Only realising he was asleep when he'd wake up or drop his tablet on his face.

He awoke again later on when he felt soft lips against his and a familiar taste of black cherry-filled his mouth.

"Chéri..." Lennon whispered as he opened his eyes in the dark room.

Chéri whispered back, "Alright, you win, Lenny. I'll come to you."

Lennon grabbed Chéri's face as he kissed him, "Ohh, Chéri! You do love me."

"Yes I do, But next time you come to me. " Chéri stressed as he straddled and sat on top of Lennon, rubbing himself slowly against him.

"Baby, I missed you so much." Lennon said drawing his knees up behind Chéri who sat astride him.

"I didn't know you could be so tough to me, Lenny!" Chéri said quietly as he ran his hands over Lennon's chest.

"Only because you need to take me seriously Chéri." Lennon said.

"Well, I'll have to if you're going to be so... authoritative."

"Chéri, we both know you have all the power in our relationship, and I don't mind, that's how I want it! I'm not big on being in control, but we need to make decisions together." Lennon said quietly in the still of the room.

"Out of the bedroom..?" Chéri said, slyly.

"Yeah." Lennon said.

"Sooo, In the bedroom while we're alone, you like to be dominated by me, pushed around and told what to do?" Chéri said as he slowly started to undo the top of his bodice. The colourful tattooed cherry blossoms on his thighs contrasting beautifully with the blue-grey tattoos on Lennon's chest, and stomach.

"Mmm, yeah. I'd like that a lot."

Chéri whispered, "That's often a leadership trait."

Lennon laughed, shaking Chéri who was sitting astride him, "Chéri, here in bed you're the boss. You asserted that on the first night and I loved it. You're everything I've ever felt attracted to. You're feminine, talented and witty, crossdressing and gorgeous, and a total and complete power bottom. All perfect for a submissive guy like me." Lennon smiled with a glint in his eyes.

"Ohh So! Now you'll do anything I want?" Chéri asked, running his finger down Lennon's chest.

"Yes. Anything." Lennon whispered back.

"Including, Staying here, at the Bordello?" Chéri asked.

Lennon smiled and sighed.

"I met you halfway, Lenny!" Chéri insisted.

"Yeah, you did. I may be convinced to stay a little longer." Lennon said before Chéri leant down to kiss him.

This was pretty unprecedented and Lennon's resolve paid off, as he won this little battle of wills with Chéri. It also proved that Chéri did in fact love him and was finally willing to be the bigger person.

Chéri shifted off from on top of Lennon and lay beside him, "Well, I obviously can't piss you off because you're the custodian of the cock, and you're apparently happy to withhold it if you don't get your way." Chéri whispered.

Lennon whispered back as he stroked Chéri's hair, "It's not about getting my way, it's about you taking me seriously. I'm not your fuck toy, I have a say too! And I'm in danger here so you need to take me seriously."

"Or?" Chéri asked.

"Or you don't get this..." Lennon said as he waved down at himself.

"That's not fair, Lenny!"