Chapter 84 : Kenzo Organizes A Sham Marriage For Suzanne

Lennon lay in the single bed, staring at the ceiling, in abstract misery.

He was used to a large king-size bed, and having the small body of his beloved next to him. He pulled the multitude of blankets up, but it didn't seem to help. He was also used to French duvets, not several blankets.

He actually felt cold, in bed alone. The Bordello was always overheated because people wore very little, and it was a warmer climate. When it did start to turn cold, Lennon and Chéri would crank up the heating and quickly strip all their clothes off and jump into bed together, wrapping their bodies around each other. Lennon always found that he was warmer than Chéri, but their tight embrace would always warm each other up, and if that didn't, then they would make love.

Lennon now lay in his old bed, which he was worried about falling off, and the mattress was uncomfortable in comparison to what he was used to now. He worried about Chéri feeling cold and being uncomfortable too so decided to text him.

Lennon : Hey my love, 'Martyn' x x x x. R U Warm enough?

Chéri : Not really but I'll survive. I'm grateful you brought me here, Lenn.

Lennon : Darlin', I know the blankets are not warm enough and the mattress is not what we're used to.

Chéri : I can deal with that as soon as I warm the bed. What I can't deal with, is not having you beside me. If you were here now, I'd be kissing your neck, just the way you like, and holding you tight!

Lennon : Baby, don't make it worse for me! If we were together now, and you did that, I'd make sweet love to you until you passed out exhausted.

Chéri : I feel so down. We shouldn't be apart! We usually make love about three times a week, and have done since we met (not counting fight nights)! I need you!

Lennon : No, when we met, we made love every night, sometimes more than once. Unfortunately, we couldn't keep that up! I know I couldn't!

Chéri : Well yeah. The first night, in England, we made love three or four times! But, I can't keep that up either, Sometimes I get too sore to have full sex, but I'd blow you instead!

Lennon : I hate this. I hate being apart from you. Tomorrow, we'll get our room in town so at least we can be alone. X

Chéri : how about I sneak into your room?

Lennon : Nah. We can't.

Chéri : Are you put off by all the religious stuff all over the place?

Lennon : Yes! And it would be disrespectful.

Chéri : So while we're here, you won't give me ANY affection?

Lennon : Not here at my parents :(

Chéri : I feel so alone...

Lennon : C'mon Chéri, don't make me feel bad! I'm alone and still cold and desperate for a hug off you.

Chéri : Come get one then!

Lennon : Can't! It'll escalate!

Chéri : what are you doing now? Cause you'd wanna see me right now.

Lennon : I'm in bed, touching myself because this situation is just building pressure in my system and is starting to hurt. I just can't wait until tomorrow. Wanna see what I've done?

Lennon received a video call request, so he pulled the covers down and sat up in the bed. He answered the muted call, spreading his thighs and stroking his huge, hard erection slowly. It seemed much harder due to the sudden lack of sex. He text back a reply in the text area.