Chapter 50 : Lennon's Manifesto

Lennon sat at his desk, in his office, writing more of his Bordello Manifesto. He had to be careful with the suggestions he made and the programs he wanted to roll out. He wrote a sexual health program, as well as one for savings, childcare and citizenship.

He didn't care that Marcel labelled him as a snowflake social justice warrior because he felt strongly about social justice, and had a passion for the advancement of LGBT+ social rights.

On his desk was his first Bordello ID, a picture taken shortly after he arrived. In the picture, he was smiling broadly with his warm captivating ear to ear smile. His long badly-cut blond hair brushed from his face, his eyes sparkling with warmth and welcome as he beamed for the camera. Now that he led the LGBT groups, they wanted him to be photographed for a new ID soon.

The com on the desk lit up and his assistant said that the two warring LGBT assets were here to see him to resolve their latest dispute, and she didn't want them together in her waiting room.

"Sure, send them in." Lennon said.

After a few moments, two Hispanic Feminine men strutted into Lennon's office and slumped down in front of his desk.

Lennon took his large reading glasses off and looked up from his desk. "What's up, guys?! C'mon! I hear there's been all manner of trouble and drama between you both, culminating in this latest fight over stolen false eyelashes, am I right?" Lennon asked as he rubbed his temples.

"This bitch stole my lashes!" Fifi flamboyantly accused in a very animated and camp fashion.

"Bitch! you are lyin' the house!" The other shouted.

"Huh-uh! You just jelly cause I'm poppin' and you stallin' girl."

Lennon rolled his eyes. "Enough! Fifi, did you steal Lolo's eyelashes?"

"I did no such thing! Gurl wants these cause they expensive and I slay in these!" Fifi announced as he held up the lashes in their box.

Lolo pointed at Fifi. "I'm tellin' you, Lennon, she lyin'! I bought those! I asked Bayani to bring me back a pair from Asia!"

Fifi shouted, "He bought us both back a pair and you broke yours!"

"No! You broke yours so stole mine! Those cost fifty euros!" Lolo shouted back.

Lennon looked thoughtful a moment, then looked back up. "I have two options here girls. I'm gonna go with the second because the first is just confiscating the God damned lashes. What I'm going to do is this..." Lennon started as he got up from his chair.

Fifi and Lolo watched intently.

Lennon paced a moment, then turned to them. "Fifi, you keep those lashes."

Fifi looked overjoyed at his victory as Lolo seemed on the brink of tears.

"Lolo, I'm going to give you one of Chéri's designer Chanel pairs."

Lolo burst into grateful tears. "Really Lennon? You're giving me Chanel lashes?! Oh my, thank you, thank you!"

Fifi looked enraged. "What?! Why can't I have designer lashes?!"

Lennon looked at them both in turn. "This way, if those lashes are yours, Fifi, then you should be happy that you've got them back, and if you stole Lolos, then you're responsible for his getting a designer pair, which would be punishment enough." Lennon shrugged before he looked at Fifi's expression, which made it clear, at least to Lennon, that he had stolen Lolo's lashes.

Lennon got on his phone. "Hey Cher, can you come up to my office and bring a pair of Chanel false lashes? No! We're not doing that! Look, just bring a pair, please! Okay, love you, love you."