Chapter 20 : The Whole Compound Is An Elite Bordello

Bursting into their room, he saw Chéri on the bed now wearing his football t-shirt, with a red scarf around his neck.

"Chéri! Chéri! We have to talk!" Lennon exclaimed.

"More talks? We haven't had the first one yet!"

"There are loads of naked people upstairs! And these women started groping me. Honestly! What the hell!" he said as he twisted open the cap on the bottle and took a sip.

"Well, the other buildings are more exciting than this wing but, that's Bordello life, Lenny." Chéri said.

"I don't understand. What does that mean?" Lennon asked in between gulps.

"The whole compound is an elite Bordello." Chéri announced cheerfully.

Lennon shrugged, "In English Chéri, I'm a simple guy." he said as he started gulping the water down.

"This whole place is a brothel." Chéri said, cheerfully, as if it were a great surprise.

Lennon choked and spat out his water.

Chéri mused, "A dream factory, where anything and everything is catered for. Everyone here except for staff groups and family members are all prostitutes. All the women and men are all bisexual! all assets! All for sale or happy to indulge in your every fantasy. Whatever hole you like they offer, for a price." Chéri said.

Lennon stared at Chéri blankly a moment then grabbed his clothes from the chair and then went to get his case from the cupboard.

"Lenny, what are you doing?"

"Leaving! This is an immoral place, filled with amoral people! THIS..., " he stressed as he pointed to Chéri, "Is bad for the soul. Very, very, dangerous."

After a silent moment spent watching Lennon grabbing all his things, a tear ran down Chéri's cheek, "So, Lenny, you're leaving me?"

Lennon looked up at Chéri, "No! No! Darlin', you're coming with me!"

"But, what about my mom? Are you going to take me away from my mom? She wants me to spend my nineteenth birthday with her." Chéri said as he dried his eyes.

Lennon sat next to Chéri, only having got as far as putting an open shirt on, "Darlin', don't cry please." Lennon said putting his arm around Chéri.

"You're going to leave me! I know it." Chéri said as he looked away and sniffed.

"What?! Never! I've done so much to be here with you. But places like this are poisonous! They get into you and into your mind! They change you and normalise corruption and porneia. "

"Lenny, I didn't know you were such a puritan, especially not with all the stuff we've been doing! And, all the things you love so much."

"But that's different! It's only between us! and it's born of love. There's nothing base about that. We can do whatever we like together because we're two God-fearing, decent people in love. "

"But Lenny, I'm not God-fearing! And Sex is a beautiful thing and not everyone is as lucky as us because we found each other. Some people have to pay to pretend they have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or just pay to get sex and leave."

"It's immoral to take part In selling sex! Chéri." Lennon argued.

"But! my mother helped build this empire from nothing! If she depended on my dad, then we would be destitute! Living in a flat!" Chéri said.

"I'm shocked! Your mother is a lovely woman! Why she's built this, this den of iniquity is well, beyond my comprehension!" Lennon answered.

Chéri looked down, "Then you better leave Lennon, I don't want to make you do something that's just not in you. I'll catch up with you, later... Sometime."