Chapter 117 : Do You Want To Watch Me Masturbate..?

In the events room, a small event was in full swing. Assets were mingling with the guests, usually resulting in guests becoming drunk and very generous with their money.

Many guests had arrived for a signing with Spangna. They would book for a photo with her or pay to have a picture or Blu Ray signed. They would always ask if she would escort, and she would politely explain, yet again, that she was retired. Spangna was also training her protege Molly as a Bordello star.

Molly dreamed of being in Spangna's position. She wanted to move away from escorting and Into porn, then into webcam shows so she could retire early. She also wanted to find a man that understood the business and would not judge her, and someone that she could settle down with.

An asset that was generating a lot of interest, was a young woman going by the stage name of Coco. A tall, athletic woman of Somali origin, who's family had managed to flee the near prison country, and had sought political refuge in Spain while she was still a little girl, so she grew up inherently Spanish.

Coco was a striking beauty. Tall and lean, with very prominent cheekbones. Her skin was a dark chocolate brown, which reflected a rainbow of different colours when the light hit her.

Sometimes, Coco would trim her hair very close to her head, and when she did, she radiated such a naturally ethnic, exotic image that men couldn't help lusting after her.

Coco was circulating in the room in a bright, traditional Somali off-the-shoulder wrap dress. After a large amount of socializing, all the VIP assets all left the floor for a break in the VIP area, which was crawling with both the French and Spanish security teams.

Spangna waved at some fans before she vanished into the private area and slumped down on the low bright orange sofa as Pierre handed her a drink of champagne. She looked at her phone to check all the payments from her signings. She also text Marcel to let him know she was taking a break.

Mercy: Hey bae. I'm off the floor for a bit. Fancy a blow job? X X

Marce: What is this 'bae'?

Mercy: NM that! BTW U missed the BJ bit!

Marce: What is NM? BTW? I do not understand your texts. This is not English. It is a problem. X (x is meaning kiss)

Spangna closed her eyes and smiled as she shook her head. Although she found their cultural differences and language barrier at times a little irritating, she loved the camaraderie it caused.

Juan, Lorenzo, Rodriguez, Javier and Diego walked into the VIP area. Spangna got up and hugged Javier right away.

"Hav, darling! I've heard that...you-know-who is back in the Bordello." She said quietly, being careful not to be overheard by Pierre. "At some point, I'd like to meet you both out for lunch."

"I'd love to Mercy! And I'm sure that..." Javier paused as he looked around. "Suzy would love to come too. Does...Marcel know she's here again?"

Spangna gritted her teeth while smiling comically. "Yeeeah...he smashed an espresso cup and saucer in the canteen when he heard."

"At least he got it out of his system." Javier said nervously.

"Yeah, then he upended a table people were eating on..." Spangna said.

"What?!" Javier said, shocked.

"Then he asked where you were...just kidding!" Spangna joked.

"Holy shit! Don't do that!" Javier said, not really seeing the funny side.

"How are things going with you both?" Spangna asked.

"I only got to speak to her for like...fifteen minutes earlier with Gabriél. I come home tonight to a new apartment and a wife and I...feel...unprepared." Javier explained.