Chapter 46 - Suzanne Faces Chéri

The next day, Chéri looked everywhere for Lennon once he heard he had been cleared by the doctor. He went to the private compound and was surprised to see Suzanne packing Lennon's few items.

Chéri leant against the doorframe silently a moment, just watching her, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh!" Suzanne said as she spun around, frightened at seeing Chéri leaning against the doorframe, "Lennon said I could pack his things."

"Oh, did he?" Chéri said as he walked into the room and sat on the sofa, crossing his long, thin tattooed legs.

"Yes, but, now that you're here, you can, if you like." Suzanne said.

"Have you two been living together?" Chéri asked.

"NO!" Suzanne replied quickly.

Chéri got up and then grabbed her arm. "Why are you wearing my boyfriends Gay Pride band!? It means nothing to you."

"Oh, he gave it to me." Suzanne said, meekly.

"Why?!" Chéri asked in disbelief, "You're walking around wearing his Gay Pride band, and my sister's wearing his crucifix. Both of you stick to him like glue. What the fuck is going on!"

"Nothing." Suzanne said weakly as Chéri stood up and stood next to her.

"Are you two sleeping together? Tell me the truth!" Chéri said as he folded his arms, looking furious.

"No! No I swear to you monsieur Chéri!" she said as she dropped what she was holding.

"Where is Lennon?! Cause I'm sure you know." Chéri said.

"He's left the compound with his bodyguard. He wanted to go out to the stores."

Chéri just stared at Suzanne and walked out.

Sometime later, Lennon arrived back with his bodyguard. As they walked into the main compound, they saw Chéri.

"Lenny?!" Chéri said, even though he hadn't seen Lennon in over five days.

"Hey, darlin'." Lennon said with a smile.

"Are you still cross with me?" Chéri asked.

"I've had time to think about things. I've missed you, Cher." Lennon said as he hugged Chéri.

Chéri noticed all the new tattoos around his neck, hands and all the new piercings. "Lenny, what happened? You have small flesh holes too?!"

"Well, I wanted to look my best for the Masquerade party coming up soon." Lennon said.

"Oh! I like it! I got something to show you too Lenny."

"What baby?"

Chéri lifted his T-shirt, and on his stomach, under his flat bra was a tattoo written in beautiful handwriting, in an ark saying 'Lennon'.

Lennon was stunned. "Is, Is that real?" Lennon said touching it.

"Of course it is!"

"You've got my name on you...? Across your stomach?!" Lennon said in joy and disbelief.

"Yes! So you better love me cause this tattoo is going to be hard to explain to another man!" Chéri said.

"I've got your name on me, but I'll never have to explain it to another man because they'll never be another man. You're my last." Lennon said.

"Really?"

"Yes, Chéri, but...-" Lennon started.

"But what, Lenny?"