Chapter 141 : I'll Give You Fucking Cancelled!

Late at night, on a king sized bed In a different huge bedroom, a large Spanish man that Chéri met at a gay night club was trying to kiss him, as they moved around the bed in the dark.

"What's wrong?!" The man asked.

"Just...don't try and kiss me, okay?" Chéri said.

"Why?" He asked, slightly irritated.

"Because, it feels all wrong."

The large man shrugged, he was about six foot two and had two full sleeves of tattoos and spoke English with an unusual accent. He flipped Chéri onto his front, and started to pull down his tight, skinny jeans, and bright lacey panties.

"What are you doing?" Chéri asked.

"Well, we haven't got all night!" He joked as he pulled on Chéri's clothes, "And why are you wearing a bra? Are you really into all that cross dressing shit."

"Don't you like it?" Chéri asked.

"Well, it'll look a whole lot nicer...on the floor." He said as he unclipped the bra, crumbled it and threw it to the carpet, without a second thought.

Chéri felt a bit offended, unappreciated and rushed. He felt that all the man wanted was a fast fuck, and he found that nower days, he was over that all now. He also knew that he was used to Lennon and his tender attentions.

He thought about how loving Lennon always was to him, and how excited he would get over any lingerie Chéri was wearing, and would mess around with it for ages, and insist Chéri didn't take it off. In fact, many a time he would pull Chéri's satin panties down to just above his knees, leaving them there for a long while, then pulled them back up, then to the side, then down again. Chéri found it almost Comical.

Chéri hated that he was now too in tune with Lennon, and was so used to his style, and even his inappropriate humour during sex.

A memory flashed through Chéri's mind from before they left for America...

They were both laying on their side on the bed with Lennon behind Chéri, holding his leg up at the thigh as they made love. When Lennon shifted his angle slightly, he could tell from Chéri's immediate reaction that it was hugely pleasurable for him, and Lennon leant towards Chéri's ear and whispered, 'Do you like that..?'.

Chéri turned his head back to Lennon and whispered back breathlessly, 'I love everything you do..'.

Lennon leant forward to Chéri's ear again, "What? Even this...?' He asked before he tapped Chéri on the shoulder, making him turn around and look.

Chéri turned his head back to face Lennon, to see he had gone cross-eyed, while he kept up his pace.

Chéri burst into laughter as he fell forward onto the bed, "Lennon! You fucking weirdo! How can you do that shit and still keep fucking me like an idiot!"

By this point, Lennon had fallen backwards onto his back laughing.

Chéri smiled back, and picked up a pillow to hit Lennon with, "Lenny! Can't you be serious for five minutes? You... sex saboteur!"

Lennon lifted his head up from the bed, "I can but thankfully, sex lasts far longer than five minutes so...nah. Oh! That reminds me..."

Chéri looked to Lennon, "Reminds you what?"

"Hmmm...that you have to get up here on this dick, and ride to a photo finish.." Lennon said as he held up his smartphone and smiled.

"Oh my God, Lenny! You are terrible tonight! I need a fucking drink before I continue..."