Chapter 58 : Lennon's Morning After - I Need Whisky, Javier And...Boltcutters

It was the morning after the night before. The winter's cool air became cold and gave way to sudden frosts overnight, and it had become very rainy and cold.

The Bordello was gearing up towards their quiet period before Christmas, then the boom of business from New year onwards.

Outside, security wore heavy raincoats and they could see their breath. No-one wanted to do compound guard detail, but there was confusion due to a lack of strong leadership that morning, so people were doing what they liked.

The balcony doors to Chéri and Lennon's luxury apartment room were ajar, allowing the freezing air to fill their room.

Chéri stirred, feeling the cold awaken him. He was on the floor by the bed naked under the quilt which had been pulled off their king-sized bed and was covering them on the floor.

He got up and rubbed his eyes, then turned to Lennon, who was asleep on the floor near him, with his arms above his head and cuffed around the foot of their bed.

"Lenny?" Chéri asked softly as he tapped Lennon's naked chest.

But there was no response back.

"Lenny? Honey?" Chéri asked, shaking the larger man.

Lennon moved slightly, making lots of clinking sounds from the neckpiece he was still wearing, so Chéri shook him more. "Oi! Lenny! Honeypops!"

Lennon opened his eyes and smiled weakly. "Chéri." He said, with such a tone of love, it made Chéri smile back.

"Honey, you're all freezing cold." Chéri said.

Lennon realised he was still bound. "Where's the key to this?" he asked, stopping to clear his throat.

"Ohh, I don't know!" Chéri said as he started to look around the floor.

"Oh my God! what a night." Lennon said as he closed his eyes and smiled.

Chéri was on his hands and knees searching for the key. "I can't remember most of it."

Lennon smiled with his eyes still closed. "I can. God, you were sooo hot last night. The drunker you got, the hotter you got. We did some... weird shit." Lennon said casually as he tried to move to make himself more comfortable while bound. "You're the best lover In the world."

Chéri smiled, slightly embarrassed. "I drank way too much, and I only just reached the bathroom when I was sick in the night!"

Lennon turned to see a large patch of sick on the floor next to him. "Yeeeeah. I was too by the looks of it." Lennon said before he realised. "Hey! Darlin', what time is it?"

"Mmm..." Chéri said as he picked up his phone. "It's eleven-fifteen."

"ELEVEN-FIFTEEN?! Cher! I'm fucking late for work!" Lennon said as he tried to pull his arm from the bed.

"When do you start?" Chéri asked.

"Eight-thirty! I am so fucked!" Lennon said in a panic.

"Honey..." Chéri sighed.

"Yeah? Darlin'?"

"I can't find the key..." Chéri announced.

"Ohh, what?!" Lennon replied, panicking.

Chéri picked up his phone again and looked excited. "Oh! Lenny! Yay! I took footage from last night!"

"Honey! Please! Find the key! That fuckin' French guy is gonna tear into me!" Lennon said as he looked around.

"I'm looking!" Chéri said, putting his phone down.

"Holy shit. What am I gonna do!" Lennon said.