Chapter 68 : Exit, Spangna, As Lennon Prepares To Leave For Tennessee

The next morning was a blur of packing and making arrangements.

Spangna turned to the businessman. "I'm so happy! We can finally be alone together! I would have been so sad if you hadn't saved me from those other people with your bid! Last night was incredible! No one has ever made love to me like that...-" Spangna said as she paused for a moment, knowing that her last statement was true, just not in the way her client would appreciate.

Her client nodded enthusiastically as she spoke, while they walked on the forecourt, "Now we can finally be alone in Prague! I'm so excited! I feel like I want to cry..." Spangna said as her eyes watered and tears started to run down her cheeks as she packed her clothes.

"It's okay. You will be happy with me." he said back nodding.

Spangna had her arms wrapped around the arm of her small Japanese client, "I know! This is like... a dream come through for me. I am trying not to fall in love with you because I don't speak Japanese, and going to Japan with you would be difficult! I am so emotional!" Spangna said as she dried her eyes, ever the good actress and sales girl as she walked with Mr Nakamura, and leant on his arms like a love-struck teenager, which is exactly what he paid for.

Lennon met her and lifted their cases to lift into the car before he walked back into the Bordello entrance.

Bayani came with a cocktail for Mr Nakamura as Lennon walked up with the phone. "Spangna, your father's on the line and wants to speak to you."

Spangna knew that wasn't true and walked over. "Oh yes! I told my father how happy I was and he wants me to say goodbye." she said as she followed Lennon.

Once they were out of sight, Lennon turned to her. "Honey, are you okay? I know you're upset over our resident French jackass."

"Thank you, Lenn. I'll survive. It's only two days and two nights." Spangna said as if she were trying to strengthen her own resolve by saying the words out loud.

"Can you go through with this?" Lennon asked.

"I have to! His money is sitting in my piggy bank and Marce already has his cut as does Madam Dolores. This trip is going to be a fucking nightmare. Because, I love sex but... whenever I wake up and he's touching me, every time I have to blow him in the morning and spend the day getting my tights ripped and God knows what else, I'll be thinking about... twenty-five... -"

"Thousand Euros." Lennon finished her sentence with her while smiling. "Listen, if there's anything you want, please, just text." Lennon said as he held out both his arms.

"I will honey." She said as she hugged him tightly.

"This is your last client ever, right?" Lennon asked.

"Yes. No more dirty, gross perves, no matter how much they pay. I can't do this anymore. I never want to be with another paid-up weirdo." Spangna said.

"Yeah, just an unpaid one! By the way, what about El Creepo? I kinda wish you were leaving with him, cause now I gotta look at the guy." Lennon said grinning.

"I love you, Lenn, you know that?" Spangna said as she hugged him, "You're the big brother I always wished I had."

"And you're the little sister that I wished I had. Especially as then I could have played with a Sylvanian house all legit." Lennon said.

Spangna looked up and smiled before she followed Lennon back out.

As they stepped into the car. Spangna leant against her client and smiled as best she could and waved as they were driven off.

On the way to the airport Spangna's phone buzzed. She saw she had received a picture message from Marcel.

She felt her heart skip as she discreetly opened the message and it had a picture of a print out of a QR code for flight tickets the day after she parts with her client. The message simply said - 'See you in Prague. Mon petite x x'