Chapter 142 : Good Morning....Asshole..

It was the early hours of the morning.

Wolfgang's eyes opened for a moment as he looked at the blurry room around him, made worse by the heavy smog of cigarette smoke in his living room. His eyes re-opened, and closed, as he started to come around, and was aware of blood running into his eyes.

He also became aware of the radio on in the background, playing Three dog night's joy to the world as he opened his blerry eyes, to see Lennon sat on the floor on the other side of the room, in front of him.

Lennon was wearing a black vest which showed off a silver crucifix around his neck, white and black camouflage trousers, and black leather gloves while he casually smoked, blowing plumes of smoke upwards Into the air.

Between the slow blinks of his eyes, Wolfgang saw Lennon get up, and flashes of him slowly walking towards him and bending down to look at him.

Lennon tapped Wolfgang's cheek a few times, slowly with his open palm, "Good morning...asshole."

"W-what is this..?" Wolfgang muttered.

"What is this? It's what is known as the common, or garden, home invasion." Lennon said casually as he took a drag of his cigarette.

"I have a family... young children..."

"Yeah, yeah I know," Lennon said dismissively, as he looked away, scratching the side of his face.

Wolfgang just looked up at the pacing Lennon a moment, "Do you want money? I have it! Just don't hurt me.."

"Don't hurt you? Don't fucking hurt you?!" Lennon asked, shocked at his audacity, "Listen jackass... I'm gonna do nothing but, hurt you...heh..." Lennon said as he put his cigarette out on the shiny wood surface of the main dining table.

Suzanne walked into the room holding two framed photos of the mans children in her gloved hand, "How old are your children?" She asked, coldly.

Wolfgang was surprised to see a woman walk in, and started to try and appeal to her better nature, but she was having none of it, and just repeated the question again, louder.

"They are five, and nine... look! What do you both want from me?!" Wolfgang asked, while starting to panick, and visibly sweat.

"Five, and nine.." Suzanne said, as she grimaced from nausea, and turned to walk away, but Lennon took the pictures from her, and bent down slightly, holding them in front of the bound man on the floor, as Suzanne sat in a wheelchair that was by the door to the kitchen.

"Look, into the innocent eyes of your children.. What do you see..?" Lennon asked.

"Are you threatening my children?!"

"Nah, not at all. You're a greater danger to them than I ever would be. Now! What.. do you see...in their eyes?" Lennon snarled, louder and firmer.

"I...I don't know what you want me to say..." Wolfgang said before he broke down, and started to cry.

"Okay, let me tell you what I see..." Lennon said as he slumped down onto the floor, and sat cross-legged in front of the man. He then flipped the photo frames around to face him. He took a deep drag of his cigarette, "I see...Christmas holidays, vacations, family trips out, birthday parties... Do you want to know what I don't see?" Lennon asked.

Wolfgang just sniffled as he stared at the floor.

Lennon blew out a plume of smoke and then looked directly at the man on the floor in front of him, "I don't see sickening, and vile abuse. I don't see... a group of scum-of-the-earth pieces of shit, interfuckinfering with them, damaging them psychologically, and ruining their godamned life, and the lives of everyone around them." Lennon said as he stood up.