Chapter 113 : Nathan,Your Hair Says Japanese Anime Idol,Your Voice Says YeeHaw!

In the private garden next to the family compound, Madam Dolores, Tatiana, Serena, Selina, Baptiste, Gabriél and a couple more of her children were having a walk in the cold air after taking lunch in the family compound.

"Momma, Javier came to see me yesterday for some changes he wants, what do you think?" Gabriél said.

Madam Dolores sighed. "Give him whatever he desires. Javier is a good young man, one I intend to keep."

"And Marcel?" Gabriél asked.

Serena sighed loudly. "He's become a right royal pain."

Gabriél glanced at Serena and cleared his throat loudly.

Selina looked towards Serena, "I just think Marcel has become too big for this place. He's certainly a controversial man, people either really like him or totally loathe him. Personally, I believe he is a fine gentleman from a bygone age. It is why I fell for his charms and strange allure."

Dolores sat down slowly and sighed. She watched her plume of warm breath dissipate in the cold air.

"Marcel, Marcel..." she said quietly.

"Pain!" Serena reiterated.

Dolores turned to Serena. "That man has changed so much since we met. But he remains elegant and sophisticated. Educated and well-spoken. Not to mention hugely attractive."

Gabriél rolled his eyes as he looked over to Serena, who was pretending to gag.

Dolores threw her arms up, "You both need to show him respect! We would not be in this position today without Marcel. He has been a tremendous council to me, in all matters! Financial, security-wise and architectural, everything. We needed each other and we helped each other. I helped him when he so desperately needed help! When he was a man in trouble, and he helped me and all of you, when we were destitute. He performed many of the duties of the head of household, including..." Dolores said as she looked at Baptiste. "Tending to Adaline when she was very young."

"I know a duty he didn't want to perform." Baptiste said in a sarcastic tone, making Serena giggle and Sel

Dolores looked at her son with a strongly disappointed stare, "Don't be crude."

"Mama, I remember clearly an incident one night where you again made clear your wants." Baptiste started.

Dolores rolled her eyes. "Oh Dios mio, not this again."

"We were all in the main living room watching a film. The room was dark except for the lights from the TV. It was very late and most of us were either asleep or falling asleep. You were sitting next to Marcel and you placed your hand on his thigh and squeezed."

"I did no such thing!" Dolores protested.

Baptiste continued. "I remember his eyes widened before he slowly turned his head to face you, horror etched across his face."

"You are embellishing." Dolores said in an irritated tone.

"I've never seen the man move faster! He removed your hand, just got up and walked out, and then none of us saw him until the next morning. Chéri said you kept knocking on his door late at night, but he must have hidden himself in there and locked the door. "

"That is untrue! Yes, my father admired him, and wanted him as a new son in law." Dolores said.

"Only because they're both French." Baptiste said.

Gabriél turned to Baptiste. "No. Grandpapa loved Marcel because he's honourable and honest. When he gifted mama a large amount to start a business, she trusted Marcel with it. He could have just stolen it or embezzled and run. But he guarded every penny as if it were his own."