Chapter 124 : Lennon And Chéri Arrive In Paris, France

In Nashville airport, Lennon stepped out of the mens room, and walked back to the lounge.

Gone, were his old, cream combat trousers, heavily worn, flannel shirt, and all his other shapeless clothes. He stepped out in a custom fit, bright, floral, muscle-fit shirt, that hugged his form and showed off his firm, thin waist.

Over this, he wore a metallic grey waistcoat that was left casually open, and tight black chinos. The look was complimented by shiny, black and white, Italian made brogues and a large Luis Vuitton bag.

Chéri was still inconsolable, he had cried for well over an hour.

Lennon held him close, "Cher, everythings going to be okay!"

"No it's not! Nothings okay! Your family will never look at me the way they did before, they'll never love me now.." Chéri cried.

"Cher, my momma loves you, and my Paa..., well, he'll come round I'll square things with him, somehow." Lennon said.

"What if he hates me?! I know Prosecco will hate me! He already said I move 'faggy'" Chéri said, inbetween cries, and sobs.

"But...," Lennon said, then paused a moment, "Does it really matter?" He added.

"What do you mean?" Chéri asked.

"What my family think, doesn't matter, darlin'." Lennon said.

"It does! I want to stay here, in Nashville. I want to make it up to your father, and brothers, or at least hear them tell me that they hate me, and that I can never be part of their lives!" Chéri said.

"Honey, we can't possibly stay there, with you in the house. Anyway, I've made my decision, and its final. I'm staying with you, even if it costs me my family, and everything." Lennon said, as Chéri continued to cry so much, he didn't hear their gate number called.

Chéri leant against Lennon as he sobbed. He looked all around Nashville airport and just wished he could stay, or at least change Lennon's mind, and go back to the family home for the last day.

It was at this moment that Chéri privately decided, to fly back here and buy a house for them, so he could always come back to Tennessee, and drag Lennon with him.

"Darlin'! That's our gate! We gotta go!" Lennon said as he picked up their carry on bags.

Chéri kept looking all around as they walked up the wheeled stairs. Just as they took the final step from the removable stairs, that lead to the door of the plane, Chéri stopped just before the threshold, "Lennon! I want to stay!" He said.

Lennon turned to Chéri, taken aback that Chéri used his name, "We can't Cher! We were supposed to fly out day after tomorrow, anyway!" Lennon said.

"I love it here! I want to stay!" Chéri returned.

"We're going home!" Lennon responded.

"I am home!" Chéri countered.

"No, Cher! Come on! Get on the plane!" Lennon said.

"Lenny! You can't stay in the Bordello, it's not safe! Something horrible is going to happen to you! you have to stay here, in America, where its safe!" Chéri said as he turned around and tried to push past Lennon and go back down the stairs.

"Cher! Nothings going to happen to me, now stop it! You'll get us arrested by Homeland Security. Get on the plane!" Lennon said quietly, but firmly.

Chéri looked up at Lennon, "They can't arrest me! I'll show them my British passport! I'm a subject of her Britanic majesty!"

Lennon rubbed his forehead, "Oh man, they'd love you in the clink. Chéri! Trust me, they can arrest you, and they sure as shit can arrest me, now get on the plane, Cher! Stop messing around!"