Chapter 152 : God! Send me an African queen...

The event in the hall was in full swing. Champagne flowed like water, and the whole hall was flooded in blue light.

Bayani had gone to Lennon's room to check on him, but he wasn't there, so he returned to the main hall to look for Gabriél to gain entry to Lennon's room, before he had to serve drinks and await his fan signings.

All the ladyboys were in stunning, pink figure hugging dresses which Lennon had picked out for them, as last time, Lennon picked out feathered showgirl dresses which they all loved.

Bayani found Gabriél in the family VIP area, and after explaining his concerns, Gabriél agreed to enter Lennon's apartment for a welfare check.

They made their way to the family compound and Gabriél hit his card key, which could access all areas, against the card reader and the door opened.

Gabriél was hit by the strong stench of cannabis and stale smoke. The living room table was littered with empty bottles, empty painkiller blisters and drug paraphernalia.

"Do you see why I worry, Gabe?" Bayani asked.

"You're absolutely right, Bay. Lennon never lived like this. All of his... plastic clothes, are in a heap on the floor too." Gabriél said.

Bayani turned to Gabriél, "Please listen! The man is a life long obsessive compulsive! He always folded his clothes the same way, and places things in the same spot every evening! I have seen him, and Chéri will also tell you that! Lennon's mind has been under too much strain for too long, and something has snapped!"

"Yeah...yeah. I know the man, and this is not normal for him." Gabriél agreed as he surveyed the chaos in the room as Bayani looked around.

"Look!" Bayani shouted from the bedroom.

Gabriél joined him and found Lennon's travel case on the bed, with clothes thrown into it, as well as finding his passport by the case on the bed.

"Is he...leaving?" Gabriél asked, shocked.

Bayani looked panicked, "Oh my God! I think he is leaving us!"

Gabriél looked around, "Right, Bay! You go tell mamma, and let her know I agree with your concerns. I'll go and try to find Lennon."

~ X ~

Unknown to Bayani or Gabriél, Lennon walked into the security area of the event hall and took his phone out to call Suzanne.

"Wonda! How are you?" She said over the phone, keeping her voice low.

"Okay. What the hell is up with Javier? He fucking punched me earlier. If he disrespects me in public one more time, then it's my turn." Lennon said into his phone quietly.

"Lenn..." Suzanne sighed, "He and I, had a bad row the morning after I got back."

"What about?" Lennon asked.

"I woke up that morning to him shouting at me because while I was asleep, he saw my tattoo of your name on my back. He was furious."

"What did he say!?" Lennon asked.

"I don't know. He was ranting in Spanish a lot. I told him we got drunk and went to a tattoo parlor. He saw my garter tattoo and liked it, as well as the Amsterdam one, but I didn't show him the one of your name." Suzanne said.

"Tell him you'll have it inked over." Lennon said.

"No! I'm keeping it! Because we are part of each other's lives!" Suzanne said.

"Mmm.. yeah." Lennon responded.

"When can I see you?" Suzanne asked.

"No time soon. I'll text you when we can meet and catch up." Lennon said.