Chapter 157 : We'll Have The Same Initials, M L

Meanwhile, in Serena's bed in the family compound, she lay in bed with Nathan. Her head rested on his chest as she drew imaginary hearts on him with her finger.

"Please Squidge, reconsider coming to the yacht party tonight..."

"I can't Cinnamon swirl, it's just... too much for me. I'm uncomfortable as it is bein' here. Everywhere I go, there are prostitutes, johns and security, and I ain't even been to church Sunday." Nathan said.

"Would you like me to take you to a church?" Serena asked.

"Yes! Is there a catholic church nearby?" Nathan asked.

"Yes, when would you like to go?" Serena asked.

"Logan and I can go to church while you're all on the yacht." Nathan said.

"Does Logan want to go too?"

"He sure does! Though he has more to confess then I do!" Nathan said.

"What are you confessing?" Serena asked.

"Well..." he smiled at her, "Carnal thoughts, sex out of wedlock, that I really don't regret..." Nathan said while smiling, before he laughed lightly.

"Is that all?" Serena asked.

"Nah, theres serious stuff too." Nathan said.

"Like?"

"I wanna pray for my papa's health, for guidance, for Lennon, for the sick..." Nathan said.

"Ohh you are such a sweetheart..." Serena said as she kissed his chest.

"I try, darlin'. It don't cost nothin' to try and be a decent person. But, I'm just in a hotbed of vice and shame, and I feel a bit out of place. It ain't normal to walk around and see naked girls and guys everywhere, or people threatening violence while wearing plastic clothing. Heck, even my eldest brother's like that now. But, with recent events, maybe he's always been like that. Maybe, Lennon is just a fruity guy." Nathan said as he caressed Serena.

"I'm sorry you feel like that.. it's my family business." Serena said.

"Yeah, but it doesn't have to be! You can do anything you like! It's better than lollygaggin' around here..." Nathan said as he caressed her hair.

"What? What does lollygagging, mean?" Serena asked.

"Kinda, swannin' around..." Nathan said.

"I like that! Though, I only feel I can do anything when I'm around you! I feel so happy! Other times, I am a confirmed lollygagger." Serena said.

Nathan pulled her tighter, "Cinny, there's somethin' else we gotta talk about, though."

"What's that?"

"In a few days I gotta rejoin my student group and fly outta Europe, and back to the states." Nathan said.

Serena sat up on her forearms and looked sadly back at him, "Please... please stay!"

"I can't. You knew Lo and I would only be here a short while." Nathan said.

"So.. what does this mean for us?" Serena asked.

"Well, I was thinkin'. I can save money from my part time job, around my university work and fly out to see you again." Nathan said.

"Squidge, moneys no object. I'll send you a ticket right back!" Serena said.

"Darlin', I don't want you pickin' up the tab for me! You know I wanna stay with you! But I'm in a student party group, and also, if Lo and I didn't go home, momma and paa would worry. It's bad enough I had to tell her that this is a large casino. It broke my heart to lie to my momma." Nathan said.