Chapter 100 : All We Are, Are Monkeys, Awaiting Our New Organ Grinder..

Javier was sitting at the table In the canteen drinking his coffee and looking at his phone.

"Javier!" Molly shouted as she ran up to him.

"Yes, Molly?"

"I got a bit of a problem." She said as she sat down in front of him.

"What's up?" Javier asked as he put his 0hone down and looked at her.

"I banned a guy and told him I'd never see him again after he got a bit aggressive with me, and wanted things he wasn't booked for and now he's booked me online. When he gets here, can you sort him out?" Molly asked.

"Sure. Has he visited other girls after being banned by you?" Javier asked.

"Yeah." Molly answered.

"Okay, I'll tell him that he can see someone else, or leave. If he doesn't like it I'll throw him the fuck out, and he'll be banned completely." Javier said as he shrugged casually.

"Thank you, Javier! I knew I could rely on you!" She said before she got up, "By the way. I just want you to know that I think you're doing a fantastic job in Marcel's absence. The girls love you and feel comfortable coming to you with problems."

"Thank you, Molly. That means a lot." Javier said back.

"Yeah, we love the red hair and black suits you." She said as she pointed to his black shirt before she walked off.

Even though the official uniform colour for all security members was black. Javier had been stepping up his black clothes game, and when he felt brave, he would wear an item of PVC. Today, it was a thick belt that he thought looked really good. He didn't have the confidence to be head to foot in the stuff like Marcel.

But, he did follow one style of Marcel's, which was wearing a white, poet shirt under a severe PVC tunic. The first time he wore it, it raised the eyebrows of the assets. The rest of the security team could see it was a nod to Marcel's style, and only Kenzo took the piss.

The canteen doors opened and Serena and Selina walked in with her two incorrigible friends Kat and Silvia. Javier turned around and rolled his eyes seeing them and hearing the wall of noise that followed them about. The other side of the canteen became very loud with them all laughing and talking loudly while he drank his coffee.

Rodriguez walked in and made a beeline for Javier. "Javier! The head of security for Madame Valentina is here and is going over the security plans for the yacht party with old bulletproof."

"Wow, really? I didn't know. Marcel didn't tell me. Their team does know that we'll be concentrating on Madam Dolores, Chéri and other members of our Bordello family, don't they?" Javier asked.

"Yes, they do. I overheard their talks and their security team will be mostly around Valentina and her son Ecco." Rodriguez said.

Javier shook his head. "I've heard that Eco is a bit spoiled, like Chéri. He'll be there with his boyfriend, apparently."

"I've seen Ecco once before. He's the one with long bleach white hair and really shiny skin. His British boyfriend is a shocking wreck with too much cosmetic surgery, he looks so artificial." Rodriguez said.

"I wonder if Lennon will attend officially as Chéri's plus one? I mean Lennon, I think, still has one foot In the security team, though I'm not sure if he's still a member, working under Chéri." Javier asked.

"I don't think so. Anyway, if he was still a member of the security detail, he won't be when he gets back with Chéri." Rodriguez said.

"Why do you say that?!" Javier asked.