Chapter 122 : Surveillance Teddy Bear

Serena burst into Marcel's office and walked up to his desk, "Marcel! What's the meaning of this?" She said, throwing a teddy bear onto his desk with wires hanging out the back.

Marcel looked at the bear on his desk, then back up to her, "It is a surveillance bear." He said.

"Surveillance bear? Why?" Serena demanded.

"Because! Lennon, suddenly took an unhealthy interest in a little girl. What am I to think? So, I placed her under surveillance." Marcel said.

Serena looked back at him with a wide-mouthed, look of shock and disgust, "You, have got, to be joking. The only sicko around here, is you, for thinking that of Lennon."

"Serena! It is not natural for a thirty year old man, to frequent a little girl, under ten, so much. I suspected he wanted to abuse her, so, I am protecting Adaline. Espacially as, her own father, does not seem to give a flying fuck about her." Marcel said.

"Don't talk about my brother like that, he's young! And immature! Unprepared for fatherhood!" Serena said, infuriated.

Marcel shouted back, "Yes! And now, Adeline has attracted the attentions of your beloved Captain America!"

Serena threw her arms up, in frustration, "Lennon's gay!" She shouted.

Marcel rolled his eyes, "Yes, yes, and gay men have such a great track record with children, don't they?!."

"I can't believe you're spouting this bullshit! All you do, is harass and intimidate people! Well! You can't intimidate me! If you keep on like this, I'll have your job! Do you understand?!" Serena shouted at Marcel.

Marcel calmly got up, and walked to the door, opened it, then stood by the door, "Serena, get out. Stop being, an obnoxious, little girl, and go back to your bedroom! Before I demand that your mother control you!"

Serena was shocked. He had never dared speak back to any member of the Bordello family before, and she slapped Marcel across the face, making him suddenly grab her wrists, and push her out of his office, and to the floor.

"How dare you touch me! I'm also telling Chéri about this!" She shouted back.

"Oh..? I'm soo frightened!" Marcel said back, before he slammed the door.

~ X ~

The webcams on, and the livestream has started.

"Ha-hey! Welcome back! And in today's, video, I wanna tell y'all what's been goin' down here in 'ol sleepy Tennessee! Imma expose myself here!" Nathan said, before he sipped his drink, "There's been some major drama in my family! My great uncle's friend from church, saw some stuff my older brother put up online, and he's in a shit ton of trouble. Apparently, my eldest brother's come out as gay, his girlfriend is actually a boyfriend, who dresses like a girl, and was one and the same as the guy who he came here with, who was in fact the teenaged boyfriend, in drag, as a man. Confused yet..?"