Chapter 167 : Bulletproof Marcel's Suicide/Shipwreck Run

Start from the beginning

Logan's eyes widened as he stared at the beutiful Somalian woman. Her skin was a deep chocolate brown, and her hair was cut very close to her scalp. She wore a traditional dress as she gracefully moved around the breakfast area.

"No Lo... no." Nathan said.

"Who's that! Oh my God! She's the most beutiful woman I've ever seen!" Logan exclaimed.

Lennon looked over, "That's Coco. An asset under old Ratatouille."

"No Lo..." Nathan sighed.

Logan adjusted the collar of his short sleeved shirt, "Just watch me in action!"

Lennon grinned, "What is it with you and black girls?"

"Maybe the same thing it is with you and crossdressing men who look like girls." Logan answered.

Nathan smiled, "You deserved that one, Lenn."

Logan got up to go and speak to Coco, as the double doors of the canteen opened. It was Kenzo, who looked around for Lennon, then started to head to the table.

"Hey Lenn, gotta moment?" Kenzo asked.

"Sure... whatsup?" Lennon asked, as he got up.

"I'll tell you in the hallway. I have info from Madame Dolores." Kenzo said.

"Alright..." Lennon said as he followed Kenzo out of the canteen, and into the hall.

Kenzo turned to Lennon, "Now listen. You're about to become the boss. You need to learn Marcel's suicide run, sometimes also called 'shipwreck run'."

"Suicide? Shipwreck?" Lennon asked.

"Yeah, just listen. When shit goes down, and all hell breaks loose, like during a police raid. You'll have to enter your access override codes to slam shut all the shutters in the Bordello, then you'll have to cross the entire Bordello in less than six minutes. Marcel can run it in four minutes."

"Why do I have to do that?" Lennon asked.

"To reach the ESR, the electronic soul room. That is the electronic heart of the Bordello. Your task, once there, is to destroy the hard drives that launder the money, hold the financial records, and hold the information of family, staff, assets, and rich clientele."

"Got it. Get in there, and destroy the evidence." Lennon said, "But why do I have a six minute time limit?"

"Because the police will do a swat sweep in about ten minutes. It also gives you time to enter your override code and look at the grid screen, then tactically decide which shutters to close, effectively blocking off people, and parts of the Bordello. Sometimes for safety, some people are best locked in their rooms." Kenzo explained.

"Where do I get these codes?" Lennon asked.

"Here." Kenzo said as he passed a sealed envelope to Lennon, "In here are codes with a higher security level then mine. They're on par with the bosses codes, which will soon be deactivated. As soon as you enter the codes, you start the Bordello lock down process. You can even effect a total lock down, where the shutters come down, red emergency lights come on for a long time period. Your codes can effect everything except, the panic rooms in the family compound. The only people who can override what your codes can do, would be some family members."

"Like? Who?" Lennon asked.

"Madam Dolores. Her hand print on any of the biometric pads will override all other terminals. Gabriél, Roman, Hugo, Serena, Selina, and Chéri. All of them can take back electronic control of the Bordello." Kenzo said.