Chapter 156 : Kenzo's Sister, The Hypnotic, Murderous Nurse

Start from the beginning

"I want Chéri! Ya old closet faggot!" Lennon said.

"What did you call me?!" Marcel said taking a step forward.

Lennon shouted at the room speaker, "Doc! I swear to God, get this piece of shit outta here or I'll have you fucking fired!" He said before he turned back to Marcel, "You heard me asshole! 'Cause from where I'm standin'... you wanted Chéri yourself, and you wanted the whole Bordello!" Lennon said, raising his voice.

"That's a fucking lie!" Marcel shouted back, but then regained his composure, "Did Chéri tell you that?!"

"Yeah!" Lennon snapped back.

"Listen, you redneck, American filth. If I wanted the Bordello, do you not think Dolores would just give it to me...?" Marcel said.

"Closet, faggot. Money, hungry...whore!" Lennon said slowly in response, knowing that it was pushing Marcel's buttons, as eight members of Spanish security entered with Dr.V.

Dr.V stood in front of the restrained Lennon and faced the group in the doorway, "You must leave! You're making my patient agitated and aggressive! If you want him to be on the boat this evening, then leave him with me! Madam Dolores is on her way here now to speak to him."

"You fucking idiot!" Marcel said generally before he shoved Rodriguez and Mateo out of the way and stormed out.

~ X ~

In the canteen, Spangna was about to start preparing herself for the yacht party that evening, but had met up with Kenzo's sister, who was the head matron at the large hospital nearby.

Sometimes, usually when Kenzo was away from the Bordello, she would pay a visit. Take on missions, or just quickly have a social catchup. As her Chinese name was so long, people called her different things. To some she was Lucy, to others Mei, and one person called her Fiona. She never seemed to correct anyone, and some felt that was because she hadn't yet decided on an english name.

"Thank you so much for the loan, Spangna. My brother would never approve of my borrowing money, espacially from you. But I owe you a debt of honour." She said as she gave the first installment of repayment back, in a plain white envelope.

"Well, what were you supposed to do? Loose your dream home because you can't throw down the securing payment?" Spangna asked.

"I knew if I asked my family, they would refuse. After their experiences with debt, they will refuse to owe anyone a penny for the rest of their lives! I also thank you for the favourable repayment rates."

Spangna giggled, "Honestly, it's my pleasure! But I'll certainly keep your offer for a favour up my sleeve. Though, I have no idea what I'll ever need swung in a hospital, but it's nice to know I can call on you."

"You know you can!" Kenzo's sister replied back.

Rodriguez and Juan saw the girls chatting at the table and sat down with their coffees.

"Hiya!" Rodriguez said.

"Hey!" Juan said as he winked at Mei, "What brings you to the Bordello? Are you visiting Kenzo?"

"No, in fact, he doesn't know I'm here. I came to see Spangna to catch up." Mei said.

"Yeah but Marcel must know you're here, no-one gets in or out without him knowing." Juan said.

"Unless she hypnotized the gate guard..." Rodriguez said.

"Huh?" Juan said.

"I bet she could too, but not the way you think!" Spangna said.

Rodriguez pointed at Kenzo's sister, "Well, this young lady has her own special ability. Like how Marcel is Bulletproof."

"No he's not!" Spangna said as she rolled her eyes.

"What special ability does she have?" Juan asked.

"She can hypnotize people, like on tv." Rodriguez said.

"I've always thought the people were play acting on tv." Spangna said.

"Okay, now you gotta try and hypnotize me!" Juan said with a wide smile on his face.

Juan could just make out that Kenzo's sister had flicked her eyes over to look at him, but like Kenzo, her eyes were so slim, it was hard for him to tell.

"Okay..." she said, before she moved her chair to face Juan, "First, I will render you to a suggestive state..."

Juan grinned widely, "Do whatever you like..."

It was obvious that he didn't take it at all very seriously as she started to talk to him in a strange soft voice, and lifted the pendant from her neck and started to sway it in front of him before she broke of into a quiet, and near continuous stream of Chinese.

Rodriguez was squinting as he turned away and tried not to look at her, for fear that he may become hypnotized too. The whole Spanish team were hugely superstitious, and believed that many people in the Bordello, had special abilities.

Spangna looked on intrigued by the soft sound of her voice, until Kenzo's sister abruptly stopped, snapped her fingers and then said, "Sleep!"

At that point, Juan fell forward and hit his head against the table as there was a gasp from all around.

Spangna giggled, "He's faking...", she said as she tried to tickle him, but got no response.

"What the fuck..." Rodriguez said as he crossed himself.

"Ohh I wish Marce could see this.." Spangna said.

"No! Because Juan would be fired on the spot for Sleeping on the job!" Rodriguez said as he laughed.

Rodriguez tried to shake Juan, but he seemed to be out cold.

Kenzo's sister leant in and waved her hand over Juan, "When I snap my fingers you will awaken, and for an hour, everytime someone says pineapple, you will have a very bitter taste in your mouth. After this hour, you will be normal again." She said as she snapped her fingers.

Juan's eyes opened and he got up and looked around quickly, believing that he had fallen asleep. He felt very embarrassed and noticed people were giggling, "What's going on?"

Spangna smiled, "I was thinking of having pizza tonight...ham and pineapple."

They all watched Juan squinting as if he had tasted the bitterest lemon.

Rodriguez turned to Spangna, "Mmm...I dont like pizza with ham and...pineapple.

They all were trying not to laugh as Juan covered his mouth and left quickly to look for water.

"Poor guy..." Spangna said.

"That's what we call Chinese sweet and sour hypnosis trick." Mei said.

"That's fucked up!" Spangna said, "Hey! Can you hypnotize Chéri not to be such a little cunt?"

"Or! Hypnotize Lennon to be straight for a day?" Rodriguez asked.

"Now, those two things are impossible." Mei said.

Spangna got up from the table, "Well, I have to go shower and get changed, we're all heading to Barcelona marina at eight tonight! I want to look my best!"

"Take care Spangna, and thank you, again. I best leave for my shift on the ward, tonight." Kenzo's sister said as she got up from the table.