Chapter 153 : The Chapter The Storm Wrote - Serena & Nathan - Love In Tempest

Start from the beginning

Marcel looked around at the large crowd a moment before he spoke, in his authoritive and strong French accent, "Listen everyone. This is your first, and final warning," he started as Javier, Kenzo and most of the French and Spanish security team stood behind him.

Javier was eager to hear Marcel's mastery of spin, and how he delt with all situations with a flair that Javier felt was very cool indeed.

Kenzo listened carefully too, waiting to hear how he would strongly phrase the denial, and what slew of threats would follow. Marcel has. Ot bothered informing them of what he planned to say.

Marcel continued, "I am aware of the allegations spread through the vandalism in the common compound, which suspiciously ceased since covert measures were taken to catch the culprit. This alone, tells me that the leak... is on a very high level, and possibly passed down to one of you common stooges to execute."

There was total silence in the echcoy hall except for the heavy rain outside, and occasional rumble of thunder, almost as if the heavens were channeling Marcel's volitile mood.

Marcel scanned the room again, "Much has been made of my private life which is none of your fucking business. However, I confirm that I am in a personal relationship with an ex asset, which you will all know from your gossip, and the screen grabs stolen from the CCTV in the security office."

Kenzo's jaw dropped hearing the sudden admission as he turned and stared at Marcel, as did most of both security teams, with the exception of Javier.

Javier eventually turned to Marcel, but he could not judge his expression as he was wearing his large spiked steampunk goggles, but the admiration he felt for his boss was palpable.

Marcel continued, "You all have a choice. Either you fucking conform to my will... or I will remove you. Also, if you all choose to ostracize the ex asset, you will be doing me a favour. I have no idea why she would even want to speak to the likes of some of you."

He paused a moment before continuing, "These are my orders. Without exception, none of you are to speak another word of this matter, and none of you are to speak to the ex asset about it. Failliar to adhere to that rule will cost you seventy percent of your months earnings. Also, each one of you are going to inform on each other to police, and upkeep that rule. It is in your own interest, as If you have proof that someone has spoken about this topic, then you will receive a percentage of their lost earnings. So! I want proof, recordings and accusations against each other... as, it is all free money for you. So, enough! It ends here. If there are further security breaches, then just know, I will catch you. Do your fucking jobs, or I will evict the lot of you worthless, whore wretches!" Marcel said before he turned and stormed off.

The whole security team had no idea how to follow on from that.

~ X ~

The rain was now heavy and driven by strong wind. There were sheet flashes In the sky and the heavy rumble of thunder and flash of lightning.

Serena looked out of her window to the large luxury tent on the grounds. All she could think about was Nathan. His performance made the whole Bordello warm and spirited. She loved the American charm that he brought and it reminded her of Lennon before he went through the Chéri scrambler.

She decided to make Nathan some fresh coffee, put it into a thermos, and take it out to him in the large luxery tent.

It was raining heavily with cracks of thunder as she opened one of the back doors to the Bordello, and opened her umbrella.

"Wait!" Came a French accented voice.

She turned to see Gerard in his long, black rain gear, patrolling the grounds, "Twin! Where are you going?!"