Chapter 149 : Javier And Suzanne - Wonderous And Mystical

Lennon opened the door to the family compound. Upon walking in, he saw the corridor lined with security guards he didn't recognize, except one. He saw Gerard, a known envoy of Marcel.

Immediately, Lennon knew the score. He walked past them slowly, as they watched him carefully. It was a strange stalemate as Lennon out ranked them all and they had no clear instructions to arrest or detain him.

Lennon hit his card against the reader and it flashed red, the door was locked.

Lennon flicked his eyes to the left, then right while he sucked the side of his mouth in frustration and silent anger. His silent audience also a huge irritation to him.

"Okay, do any of y'all speak english?" Lennon said in a flat, irritated tone.

"I do." Gerard answered calmly, in a thick accent.

Lennon nodded with a faux smile to the side of his mouth, going through the motions and formality of this ridiculous and embarrassing game.

"Okay then. Open the door." Lennon said firmly.

Gerard just stared back at him.

Lennon started bashing the door, "Chéri! Open this door, now!"

There was no answer back, so Lennon got his phone out and rang Chéri's number. He heard the sound of a phone buzzing the other side of the door.

"Chéri! Open the fucking door! We need to talk...badly!" Lennon shouted as he hit the door with his fist, causing a crack in the frame.

Gerard turned to Lennon, "He does not wish to speak to you."

"Don't tell me what my own fiancé wants! Open the door!" Lennon said, trying to contain his rage.

"Excuse me?" Gerard said before he just stared back at him, the team of about twenty men closing in.

Lennon stopped, then folded his arms and pressed his back against the door, "I said, open the fucking, Godamned door...to my own fucking apartment, you French son of a bitch."

"I dare you to say that again, American dog." Gerard said back.

Lennon smiled slightly, "You're obviously deaf too, asshole. I said, open the fucking, Godamned door to...my OWN fucking apartment, you French son of a bitch." Lennon said, before swiftly gut-punching Gerard, and then turning around and grabbing the French guard standing behind him, and knocking his head against the door. Lennon managed to swing a punch at another guard before they all started to grab him, punching him as they subdued him, and dragged him to the floor.

At that moment, the door opened and Serena walked in with Nathan and Logan either side.

"Now, let me deal with this..." Serena said quietly.

Logan and Nathan looked at Lennon, face down on the floor being handcuffed, then looked at each other for a second, before punching the French guards either side of them.

"No, no, no!" Serena shouted as a huge fight broke out. The door opened again and Ignacio, Rodriguez, Mateo and Juan rushed in to assist the French team.

Serena rushed to Lennon on the floor, and knelt beside him, "Oh Lennon! Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay, Serena?! Untie me, darlin'!" Lennon said.

Serena got her phone out and held it up on loud speaking as she dialled her mother, "Mamma! Lennon is being arrested! So are Nathan and Logan! Mamma help!"

"What?! Where is Chéri?!" Dolores said.

"I don't know. I think he's locked himself in their room!" Serena said.