Chapter 142 : Good Morning....Asshole..

Start from the beginning

Wolfgang stopped sobbing and his eyes started to slowly look up at Lennon, as it dawned on him what all this was about.

"Ohh, now you're listenin'..." Lennon said as he threw the pictures over his shoulder, smashing the glass in the frames.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Wolfgang answered, in his strong German accent, as he struggled to sit up on the floor.

"Let me refresh your fucking memory.." Lennon said as he walked over and kicked the man hard in the chest, making him cry out in pain.

"Is it coming back to you now?!" Lennon shouted back, as he then punched him in the face, knocking him down onto his side.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He shouted back in a voice broken, and punctuated, by pain.

"Psst..." Suzanne called from near the wheelchair, "Come here, my king." She asked calmly.

Lennon stood up and kicked the man lightly in the stomach, before walking away into the kitchen.

Suzanne and Lennon walked further into the kitchen area together, "What if Chéri is lying? What if this man knows nothing? What if he's innocent?" She asked quietly.

"He has the car! In the garage!" Lennon answered, as he pointed in the general direction of the garage.

"But that means nothing! Lennon, calm down. You have a man, hostage... in his own home. All on the word of Chéri!"

Lennon placed both if his hands flat on the table and leant forward a moment, in thought.

Suzanne put her arms around his waist, "If a man ever did for me, what you're doing, for the love of Chéri, I would do anything he asked. I would be with him until the end."

Lennon turned and looked at Suzanne a moment, then placed his hand upon her shoulder, nodding slowly, "I'll get the truth out of him. But... if he's not innocent..." Lennon said before he walked back into the living room.

Lennon bent down and picked up the claw hammer from the box which also contained boltcutters, and then walked back up to him, pulling him back up, to sit upright. "Okay, you piece of shit. I want names, or... I'll rearrange your face, or better... give you, some free dental work."

"I DON'T KNOW ANY NAMES!" He cried out, as blood trickled down his battered face.

"Yes you fucking do! NAMES!" Lennon shouted, as he raised the hammer.

"I don't! I-I don't!" He cried.

"That's it.. THAT'S FUCKING IT! Do you think I'm bullshitting?! Do you REALLY, think I'm bullshiting!" Lennon shouted with wild, wide eyes, as he grabbed the hair on the back of the mans head, yanking his head back, before he drew back the hammer, into the air, "Say hello to one hell of a bad fuckin' nose job..."

"Lucy Prentice!" He shouted suddenly.

Lennon stopped, and looked down at him, as Suzanne fell backwards into the wheelchair.

Lennon froze, staring back horrified, then moved his face close to the mans, "I'm waiting to hear.. a particular name.." he said as he lined the hammer up to the mans eye.

The man stared down to the floor, trying to catch his breath, "Aaron Springsett.. Trey Ambrose..."

"Keep going, motherfucker... I haven't heard the one I'm after, yet." Lennon said, yanking the mans head back by the hair, holding the hammer right in front of his face.

"You're just saying that! You're going to kill me! You're going to kill me.." he cried.

Lennon pointed in his face, "All of your fucking little buddies are dead! I want to hear a name, that you brought, to your little gaggle of assholes. I'm still fuckin' waiting, NAMES!"