Chapter 141 : I'll Give You Fucking Cancelled!

Start from the beginning

Chéri was lost in thoughts, recollection, and many other times that Lennon had done something silly during sex, and Chéri resented Suzanne for tearing them apart.

"Hey, are you still awake?" The large Spanish man asked.

Everything about the man was starting to irritate Chéri. From his behaviour, to his sexual tastes.

The man tried to get Chéri into position, but things just weren't working.

"Why don't you just relax and lay still?"

Chéri sat up on his knees and faced the man, "Don't fucking tell me what to do!"

"What? Like you've been telling me what to do all night! Don't kiss me, don't talk, say something funny, don't touch me... why the fuck am I even here?!" He said sternly.

"That's what I'm asking myself!" Chéri snapped back.

"You! Are a tease and a...psychopath! I dont have time for your bullshit games!" The man said, as he got off the bed and searched for his clothes.

Chéri threw the mans shirt back at him, "Get the fuck out of here! You creep! You don't mean shit anyway! I'm only using you for cheap entertainment! And, you have a fucking small eight inch cock, pathetic."

The man stood back up and turned to Chéri, who was sat up on the bed, "No wonder that boyfriend of yours left you, you psycho, flakey little bitch. You can't even fuck because you're so fucked up and strung out! Drama queen!"

Chéri turned to the door and shouted, "Sécurité!"

The man turned around in surprise to see Francois and Gerard walk in, "What the fuck is this..?" He exclaimed.

Chéri turned to them, "Take this cunt out and dump him outside the fucking gate! Just get him out of my fucking sight!"

The men grabbed the shirtless man and started to shove him out of the room.

Rodriguez walked in and took one look at Chéri, who was sat up on his knees on the bed, tears running down his face. Rodriguez sat beside Chéri and pat him on the back.

"Chéri, we've always been good friends..." Rodriguez said as Chéri just nodded, "I think, this is a mistake, just like I thought your snapchat video was a mistake..."

"I don't know what else to do..." Chéri said quietly.

"You want a tall, tattooed, straight acting man who is Lennon without being, Lennon. You can't just replace him with some scumbag off the streets who's just in it for fast sex. Lennon's in it for the long haul! He's there for you during your fits, your difficulties, always." Rodriguez said.

"Then why isn't he here? Why did he run to Europe behind my back?" Chéri asked, on the brink of tears.

"I don't know, Chéri. I don't know."

~ X ~

In the large luxery house of the dentist, Lennon stared in disbelief as he watched the Snapchat video. He was answering each accusation almost as if Chéri could hear him.

"What devious behaviour?! What fucking receipts?!" Lennon said, with red watery eyes as he watched the video.

Suzanne stared at the floor with her downcast eyes. She hated to see Lennon suffer like this, as every vicious word Chéri spoke was like a knife into his heart.

Suzanne had placed Lena into a creche as she insisted on being there with Lennon. She felt that if he was to be guilty, then she wanted to be guilty too. She also felt that assisting Lennon in this task, that was so important to him, would be the greatest demonstration of love.