Chapter 140 : Lennon Is Cancelled Until Chéri Says Otherwise!

The Snapchat video starts.

Chéri is sitting on a royal style chair in gilded gold. Upon his head are golden butterflies supplied by the app.

He was only wearing a long vest, which hung on his over-thin frame like a dress, and showed off all of the tattoos that covered his body. He also had on a full face of makeup, with tri-coloured eyes and thick false lashes.

Crossing his long legs and leaning back into his chair, he looked towards the camera. As he spoke, he waved his hands around elegantly, as the rhinestones on his long, glittery nails flashed at the camera, "Hey everyone! Family members, friends and work associates...I just wanted to put the rumours to bed and address some stuff that's been flying around my family and business.

Firstly, the big one, I'm not sayin' his name...but you all know who I'm talkin about. A certain large American, who is currently galavanting around with someone who was dismissed from my families place of business. Yes the rumour that we're engaged is true...for now. But there have been changes around here, due to the Americans devious behaviour. " Chéri said before he looked back into the camera, gracefully waving his hands around when he spoke.

"And he better not try to deny it! I know what he's been up to! I can prove everything. I have receipts! I'm not answering my phone to him because he only finally calls when he wants something! Now a messege for the large American guy..." Chéri said as he rolled his eyes and turned back to the camera, "YOU are fucking cancelled until I say otherwise! I'll be making an official statement later."

~ X ~

The webcam light came on, and his room was only lit by fairy lights as he sat on his chair with his guitar in his lap.

"Hey-Hey! Well hello everybody and welcome back...to my channel." Nathan said before he pulled a wide smile, before flicking the long front of his blond fringe out the way.

"I'm about to fly out to Europe with my brother Lo! But! On tonights livestream, I'm gonna sing y'all a lil somethin' as usual, and also I wanna address some YouTube drama happenin' at the moment with the big influencers, but I also wanna address a little social media drama of our...very...own! I wanna make a response to my Brother's boyfriend. I ain't linkin' to the video or nothin', but I wanna talk to Mozart ..err, i mean Sherry. You're saying that Lennon is in Europe with a girl, well! I can tell ya one hundred percent that my brother is crazy in love with you...I could tell, by the way he stood up to uncle Rick. Also, if he's done anythin' to make you mad, then I'll betcha he's sorry. Don't for get that..." Nathan stopped as he noticed a request for co-host pop up.

"I see I have a co-host request! Let's see who it is." He added, before he saw the name and image appear before him on the screen. He quickly adjusted his hair and shirt collar as he saw Serena appear on the screen, she was wearing an evening gown with her red hair all curled and wavy.

"Well! If it ain't Sherry's perrty sister! Darlin' you know I ain't talkin' smack about Sherry."

Serena smiled, "Its 'Shir-ree', and that's not why I wanted a co-host."

"Shire-ree...I got it!" Nathan said in his thick Tennessee drawl that Serena found adorable, even though he massacred her brothers name.

"You said you were coming out here. I want you to be my special guest!"

"Yeah, I can deviate to Spain for a short stay! Can my brother Logan come too?" Nathan asked.

"Sure! How short is a short stay?" Serena asked.

"Five to seven days. Because it's the tail end of our trip and we're meetin' friends in Italy as a large group, before we come back to the states. But I'd sure love to meet you all there, and see where my older brother now calls home." Nathan said.