Chapter 130 : To The Moon And Back (DREAM/VISION SEQUENCE)

Start from the beginning

Just as he worried it would float away, the vines tugged Lennon slightly, just far enough for him to grab a soft, pink petal.

Lennon brought it up to his nose, to smell the bloom, and as the black cherry scent filled his nose, he slightly parted his lips and his eyes rolled up, as a euphoric expression came over his face. He felt an instant arousal, and noticed that the breath he exhaled out, Into the void of space, was now a light pink.

Lennon looked down to see the buttons of his shiny, dark blue shirt, coming apart to expose his tattooed chest, and drifting open, with him. He felt his belt unbuckling, as he looked at the hypnotic twinkling of the Earth's blue glow, from the diamonds on his Chanel buckle.

He threw his head back, enjoying all the weird feelings he was experiencing.

Lennon opened his eyes slightly to stare off at the Stars in the distance, and he pondered how old they were, and if they had ever seen a human man floating in space before, holding a cherry blossom.

The music became a little louder, and he felt someone run their hands up and down his inner thigh. Lennon strained to lift his head to look down upon himself, to see Serena drifting with him. She was undoing the last fastenings on the front of his trousers, and as she pulled them down and off his legs, as soon as she let go of them, they were sucked away suddenly, into deep space.

Serena pushed his thighs further apart and gripped him, then started to kiss him softly, and intimately.

Lennon's mind felt numb, and heavy, he couldn't think clearly or rationalise, but how rational was this anyway.

He felt more hands all over him. He lifted his head and looked down to see Selina between his legs as well. They were taking turns sucking on him, and fingering him.

Now he felt a soft touch to his face from the right, he turned to see Suzanne had appeared to his right side, by the planet.

She was a stunning beauty, with her hair all loose, and wearing a shiny silver, skintight, halterneck catsuit, and hovering above her open hand was a small pink-purple spark, burning brightly.

She reached out to touch his face again and without a word, they kissed slowly, and intensely, with a small plume of pink smoke, escaping her mouth, just after their deep, and passionate kiss.

Her kissing me is wrong. It's not my choice... but it feels so nice.

This is how things are supposed to be, though...?

Lennon wanted to speak, but in his mind, he knew that space was a vacuum, even though he heard music clearly, so he felt he could, and turned to Suzanne saying softly." I... can't move much, I'm sorry, but, hmmm, I'm tethered to the planet." he said while pointing with the finger from his bound hand.

"Yes. I can see that, Lennon. You do get yourself into silly and dangerous situations." Suzanne answered, calmly as always, "Just lay there and try to relax. Listen to your body, not your mind."

"I'm sorry about all this. It's very inconvenient." Lennon said slowly.

"It's okay. We can live here! I don't mind." Suzanne said, smiling as she stroked his chest, "You like this, don't you?"

Lennon shook his head, "But, I haven't changed the towels in the bathroom at the Bordello, they're all wet." Lennon said sadly before he dropped his head back.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Lennon. Nothing does." Serena said before she continued taking turns with Selina.

"Don't hurry. There's enough for everyone." Selina said quietly, as she slid her hand up and down his cock.