Chapter 115 : Be My Eyes And Ears On The Field, With The Workers..

Start from the beginning

"Why do you say that?" Spangna said.

"Because, I need to find someone like me, with the same...ideals." Javier replied.

"What do you mean, like you?" Spangna asked.

"You're not going to understand Mercy, you least of all." He said.

"What's wrong, Hav?"

"Nothings wrong. My previous relationship years ago was perfect, and I...just don't know if I'll ever find another like that one." Javier said.

"Hav, you're right I don't understand. You're depressed about being alone, and you say nothing will ever work out because it's not what you're looking for!" Spangna said.

Javier looked around to make sure that no-one was around them. "Mercy, I'll explain later."

"Can't you tell me now?" Spangna asked.

"Nah. You wouldn't understand anyway." Javier responded.

"Hav, do you have any idea how many weird things I've heard, or actually done, in my life? Nothing surprises or shocks me! I've heard of and seen everything! It would have to be pretty strange for me to think it weird. Anyway, you're such a quiet, sweet natured guy. I'm really curious now!" Spangna said.

"Nah! Nah, it's nothing weird." Javier said, shrugging uncomfortably. "Its just, I'm a certain way, I like a quiet life.

"Just spit it out Hav! You're talking to someone who had a tip and price list, including how much I wanted for someone to take a piss on me. Was good money though..." Spangna said as she looked up.

"Yeah, you see...that's not normal, Mercy." Javier said to her as he held her hand. "Did you know, that some of my team mates think...that you're...not quite right?"

"Oh yeah! I know that and I dont give a shit. I probably do have issues, like anyone around here, but I'm happy. I have a good life. I don't do drugs, don't drink excessively, even though Marce does. I'm thrifty and have a lot of money in the bank. I'm engaged and looking forward to a happy life and I'm only twenty." Spangna answered with pride.

Javier smiled. "Yeah. I don't know how you do it. Stay so level headed. You're right, you're rich, popular and successful, even if you do have daddy issues."

Spangna smiled and slapped his shoulders. "Yeah I know what they're saying, and that it was started by Kenzo and Juan! The only designer things I've bought was a Chanel bag that I just had to have! And a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. Then I bought my mum her old council house. I've saved nearly every penny aside those purchases!"

"Well, I have no idea what those are but I'm sure they were well deserved, expensive treats, and I'm glad you bought your mother the house she wanted. You're a good girl Mercy through and through." Javier said.

Spangna smiled back at him. "I wanted to give my mum everything she wanted that she could never have with dad. I have no real interest in expensive things, though Marce gave me diamond Cartier earrings for our first anniversary, then he bought me a bracelet. I was really worried that he seemed to think that the way to a girls heart is through diamonds."

Javier smiled at Spangna. "Isn't it? Maybe he just wanted to give you the best, or thought you were accustomed to that kind of thing? Either way, it's very impressive to receive something like that!"

"Well, I told him that I prefer my gifts a bit more on the economical, naked side and that the only thing it will cost him is his time. So, to impress me, all he really has to do is take all those damn clothes off and get on his back. I'll be well impressed. Best gift ever."