Chapter 45 : Suzanne And Lennon, Sittin' In A Tree..

Start from the beginning

"In that case, I'll have a Dirty Martini." Suzanne said.

"Cool." Lennon answered as he started to mix the drinks.

"So then. What's happening with you?" Suzanne asked.

"Well, while I'm recovering, Momma wanted me to live here in this little private complex, with the doctor, before I move back to the main family wing." Lennon said.

"And how's your relationship with Chéri going?"

"Hmm, momma doesn't want him around me while I'm recovering, and it's given me time to think and calm down a little. I'm still quite annoyed with him, but I miss him so bad. We have a date together tomorrow if the doctor clears me, or rather my heart. I told him that he better clear me or I'll have a broken heart." Lennon said.

"Is Chéri missing you? Has he text or called you?" Suzanne asked.

"I don't have my phone, momma does. When I think about things too much, it upsets me. Though, I checked with momma because I was worried about his bulimia. I also wanted to make sure he wasn't cheating on me or anything. Turns out, my little man is depressed and lonely without me! See! He needs me!" Lennon said.

"I hope so. I've never seen Chéri sad over anyone." Suzanne said.

Lennon snapped his fingers and pointed to Suzanne. "Toldja. He wants some of this."

Suzanne giggled. "Go make another drink, you!"

"God, you'll be wantin food next." Lennon smiled as he pulled a pan off the wall.

"I want food." She said.

"Okay. Fancy a bacon, chicken, avocado, egg and rocket sandwich?" Lennon said.

"I don't know what that is but I'll try it. I'll try anything, especially if it's dumb." Suzanne said.

"Yeah, we like dumb." Lennon responded as he poured oil in the pan.

"And painful." Suzanne said.

"Pain is good." Lennon said as he put the chicken onto seal.

"Wonda, that girl, Chéri's sister has been asking around after you, and she asked me if I've visited you." Suzanne said.

"Oh, Serena? She's a good girl."

"I feel I have to be cautious around her. I get the distinct feeling she doesn't like me. After all, she is Chéri's sister. She's also wearing your crucifix too." Suzanne said.

Lennon turned to Suzanne with a look of surprise that she knew it was his. "I gave it to her, yes. But I don't think she dislikes you, I mean, why would she?"

"Do I get anything from you?" Suzanne asked with a comical smile.

"Here you go." Lennon said as he pulled the rainbow, silicon Pride band on his wrist off and gave it to her. "Yours."

Suzanne put the band on her wrist. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. I need to buy stuff to give away to people." Lennon said.

"You do! Are you going to watch more of that weird show?"

"What? Drag race? Err yeah. I gotta catch up. I binge watch it with Chéri. His commentary is hilarious." Lennon said as he cut the avocados.

"Can I hang out with you and watch it?"

"Sure. You hang out here mostly, anyway." Lennon said.

"Cool. I'll go get changed, get my blanket and make myself comfy. I love that show!" Suzanne said.

"Well darlin', there's a little gay in most people." Lennon said.