Chapter 18 : Enter, Madame Dolores Lafontaine-Martinez, & Little Adeline

Start from the beginning

"Then stay dreaming with me, Lenny. I am so In love with you." Chéri replied.

Lennon smiled and pulled on Chéri's arm pulling him out onto the balcony. "Just look at all this.." Lennon exclaimed as he scanned the horizon.

"Even the sky is more beautiful, with you here, Lenny." Chéri said, softy.

"How about... " Lennon said softly as he readjusted Chéri's waistcoat, "We get some snacks in, a bottle of wine. Have it all out here on the balcony and make love under the moonlight?"

"Will you make me a sandwich, Lenny?"

"Haha!" Lenny laughed before rolling his eyes, "I never should have told you I worked in a shitty sandwich place for a while."

"But you'll make me one?"

"Yes.." Lennon relented.

"With turkey, and ham? Olives and red onions...?"

Lennon rolled his eyes, "Yesss." he said in a relenting tone.

"And you'll toast it for me?"

"Chéri..."

"And, add Jalapeños."

"Chéri if you eat jalapeños, I'm not making love to you.." Lennon smiled.

"Ohh...! I forgot about that! No jalapeños. Reminds me of a time when I ate a madras curry then had sex with my ex. He spent forty minutes in the bathroom with his cock under the cold tap!" Chéri replied.

"Haha! Yeah, I don't fancy gettin' the burns. Been there, done that. I think every top has. My ex also would only eat his spicy food when we pre-planned a quiet night."

"Strictly no spicy food tonight! It's our big night! No protection from here on in." Chéri said excitedly.

"Let me go out and get that bottle." Lennon replied.

Chéri turned and grabbed Lennon's arm, "You can't leave the compound. Just go ask the chef for whatever you want. He's in the main kitchen a floor above us."

"A chef lives here?" Lennon asked.

"Yeah. René, a Michelin star chef. He'll make whatever you want, whenever you want it. Absolutely anything! Dressed crab, langoustine, steak... anything!"

"Anything..?" Lennon asked.

"Yes!" Chéri exclaimed.

"Even hot, southern fried chicken?" Lennon asked.

Chéri rolled his eyes, "Yes Lenny, even fried chicken."

"I must meet this wizard." Lennon said with a smile.

"Ohh, Lenny. It doesn't take much to make you happy."

"Nah! it doesn't." Lennon smiled.

"Just lacy underwear, whiskey, sex, cigarettes and fried chicken."

Lennon laughed, "Am I that transparent?"

"Totally." Chéri said as he leant in to kiss him.

Lennon tapped Chéri on the back. "Right, keep those things in mind, cause I'll be right back, darlin'."

Chéri just giggled, "Don't make me wait too long, lover."

Lennon blew Chéri a kiss and left their room. Lennon then started to walk down the long corridor towards the lift. He could hear loud music through the walls, from the floor above. There seemed to be quite the party going all around.

Further down the hall as he was passing one door, Lennon heard a faint sobbing coming from a room. He pressed his ear against the door, but only heard intermittent, sobs.