Chapter 100 : All We Are, Are Monkeys, Awaiting Our New Organ Grinder..

Start from the beginning

"What now?" Javier asked.

"There's division with the twins. I've been ordered to see to it that Selina is not to know anything. She'll just inform Marcel." Rodriguez said.

"Oh, God have mercy. This situation is splitting up twins too!" Javier said.

"Well, it's because Serena backs Lennon, who she blatantly fancies, and Selena... well, you know." Rodriguez said.

"Yeah, I know that at one point Marcel was her lover, but then something happened between him, Selina and Mercy. And now Mercy and Selina largely avoid each other and Marcel is with Mercy." Javier said.

"Yeah. I heard that Mercy talked her way into Selina and the boss's relationship. She infiltrated it and then bewitched the boss and stole him for herself. It's weird as some people thought Selina and Spangna were in a lesbian relationship. Maybe they were, who knows." Rodriguez said.

"Yeah no idea, but didn't Chéri leak the details that the boss was in a relationship with Selina?" Javier asked.

"Yeah." Rodriguez said.

"Marcel didn't even try to conceal the fact though, and he's such a private man. It makes me think he wanted it leaked for some reason, and their relationship ended swiftly afterwards, leaving Selina heartbroken." Javier said as he turned around when he heard the canteen doors open.

At that point, Spangna walked into the canteen with Akara and Sanyi. Spangna glared at Kat, Silvia and Selina with disgust and sat at the table with Javier.

"Hey, you look like you've just been slapped Hav. What's up?" Spangna asked.

"Just, lost in thought." Javier said as he waved Rodriguez off.

Akara leant over the table. "Today, a married man fucked me. He's been married for seven years to a woman and has a three-year-old daughter!"

"Yeah." Javier said. "And those men are our bread and butter."

"He must like to bang men then!" Spangna answered.

"I think he's a tranny chaser! He loved to play with and suck my tits while he fucked me. He loved every second and then blew his load right over my face after a tit wank!" Akara replied.

"Are you sure it wasn't Lennon?" Sanyi said before he giggled.

Akara gripped his chest. "Oh, I wish it was Lennon! I'd love him to make love to me one day."

"Join the queue!" Sanyi said. "That man is a walking fantasy figure."

Spangna shook her head. "I don't know what it is with married men. I used to get them too back in the days when I escorted. They'll never leave their wives, but they love prossies."

"It's sex darling." Akara said in his soft Thai accent. "It is the supreme motivating force behind everything in life. Men crave it. Men do anything for it."

"Oh yeah." Spangna said, "Ask a man anything just before he blows his load and the answers yes. They're slaves to their cock all their lives."

"I disagree." Javier said. "I think it's only the supreme motivating force for certain kinds of men."

Spangna laughed, "Hav, like I said. Men have to blow that load on the women they love. Fact of life. But we women decide which men get to. Natural selection. How do you think peacocks got that massive tail? It was the girls picking the men with the best display or at least the display that did it for them. So the lucky ones got to breed and make more guys with bigger displays. Women run the world, but we let men think they do." Spangna asked.