201 » matt (+ jeremy)

i have no idea what this is but we all need a bit of matt sometimes and this book doesn't have even nearly enough so damn you guys for not requesting more but here is some now,, and with shirtless jeremy included so maybe it's not so bad

///

Imagine playing Truth or Dare with Matt and Jeremy and daring Matt to kiss you before confessing your feelings to him

  You weren't sure what was going through your head when you said yes to Matt Donovan and Jeremy Gilbert when they called you up on Saturday, around midnight, asking you if you wanted to play Truth Or Dare with them. But you did it anyway.

  It was Saturday, and you were devouring all numerous seasons of the new tv show you discovered, and after a bucket of ice cream and a pizza, you felt so lazy it kind of bothered you, so when Matt called you, you couldn't help but agree. After all, not only did you need a break from all the hours spent by the TV, especially after breaking your own personal record, but you also happened to be head over heels in love with Matt so you considered it a fairly fantastic idea to go over to his place in the middle of the night to play some fucking Truth or Dare.

  You were halfway through your new favorite show, when your phone rang and you shrieked at the sudden loud song playing in the dark room that you now believed to be haunted by several supernatural creatures. You caught your breath, and with your hand still placed on your chest, you grabbed your phone and ended the music by answering the call and greeting the caller with a fearful voice.

  "Y/N? Are you okay?", you heard Matt's always oh so stunning voice speak in worry, and you sighed while nodding, only to realize he couldn't see it. You uncrossed your legs on the couch, and paused the show when your favorite character came on the screen, giving full attention - or at least most of it - to Matt now.

  "I'm fine", you answered when you had recovered from the mini heart attack. "Why are you calling me in the middle of the night?", you then continued and knitted your eyebrows together, realizing how unusual it was of Matt Donovan to call you up at this ungodly hour. You were surprised to hear of him in general, since he almost never called you, although you were good friends but you didn't really have anything to talk about. Whenever you were left alone with him, it was quite awkward, so this call was either something very good or very bad.

  "We want you to come over and play with us!", Jeremy's voice could be heard in the background, and confusion mixed with slight disgust contorted your face. Jeremy started to laugh, and you were starting to think it was a prank call, but then Matt sighed in disappointment and you could just hear the eye roll he probably aimed at his best friend. You couldn't hold back a chuckle, and you found yourself smiling and hugging a pillow like a teenager in love, which was probably what you were, anyway.

  "Jer doesn't mean that. Or, yes, but, not like that. Uh, we were wondering if you'd be up for Truth or Dare. Jeremy is at my place and we're bored and we figured you're the best person to hit up on a moment like this. Though, I'm sorry it's so late and if you were asleep, but--", Matt explained, his awkwardness just too cute to not smile at. You held the phone against your ear, and your other hand twirled your messy hair around in curls while the wide smile continued to pull up your lips.

  "Sure, count me in. I'll be there in a few", you answered, and expected them to break into a celebration, but you didn't stay around to hear it. Instead, you ended the call, and turned your TV off before throwing on your leather jacket and making your way outside to your car.

  So, maybe you claimed you needed a break from all the TV, but in reality, you couldn't get enough of the show, but you'd never pass a chance to see Matt.