144 » stefan

this is really short and trash tbh but i didn't feel like editing it since this was already once published in the human stefan book which i deleted,, but i hope it'll be good enough for you guys ((it's never it's never enough neEEVERR ENOUGH)) 

i'll publish all the human stefan imagines i did and meant to include in the book i deleted, can't wait to bring him back, though he's not pre-serum steve rogers 2.0 in all of them but

///

Imagine seeing human!Stefan cry for the first time

 Winter had just rolled into Mystic Falls and you were quite happy - you loved snow and everything you could make out of it, and you and your boyfriend Stefan Salvatore had went on your first date to a local lake that was covered with thick ice. He sucked at ice skating to put it simply, but it was nevertheless sweet and lovely, especially when he took you for some hot chocolate afterwards. Winter reminded you of your own little snowflake, Stefan, and you were more than excited to spend days outside.

 But there was the unfortunate truth that dressing up lightly led into catching bad flus, especially with you easily getting one during the winter. You got sick, and only two days after the first snow of that year, you found yourself stuck in bed, several covers on top of you, tissues surrounding you and your cold, weak body, and a worried Stefan doing his everything to help you with getting better. He had made you tons of soup, tea, and he was checking your temperature all the time. He was truly concerned.

 "Stefan, love, it's just a flu", you smiled weakly, and reached out for his hand. Your throat hurt though, and so did your stomach and you felt like screaming because of the annoying, irritating small pain but to keep Stefan somewhat sane, you smiled through it and tried to look as energetic and positive as you always did. That was one of the things that made Stefan fall in love with you - your smile, your laugh, your happiness. You always found the good in things that were nowhere near nice.

 "I know, doll, I know. But I hate seeing you like this, nonetheless. I know you're in pain and that the fever is irritating you and I know you hate this just as much as I do", Stefan sighed as his eyes nervously watched you whenever you moved even the tiniest bit. You gave him a sad look, and ran your fingers through your hair before resting your pale face against your palm. You didn't know how to make Stefan feel better, hell, you did not know how to make yourself feel better either.

 Luckily you had Stefan. He would always take care of you. He would always try to keep you happy.

 "I don't want you to get sick but you could come and cuddle-- Wait, Stefan, are you--", you stuttered when you saw your boyfriend wiping his eyes and avoiding looking at you. You sat up better and reached out for him, placing your hand on his thigh causing the boy on the bed to turn to you. You were surprised by his red eyes, but instead of moving away, you dragged yourself next to him and wrapped your arms around him.

 "You're crying", you let out, sounding happier than you intended to and it made Stefan chuckle, "I mean... I've never seen you cry before, baby. And now you're crying because I'm sick. God, you are in fact the sweetest, cutest young man in the whole world." Stefan broke into a smile and he turned his face to you to place a kiss on your cheek while you continued to hold him. Stefan was too adorable to deal with, you just kind of wanted to melt there.

 "It could be something serious! I don't want to lose you, doll", Stefan muttered and made you giggle weakly before kissing his forehead. Your voice was hoarse and every word hurt like hell but you still struggled, you still tried to speak because you just absolutely had to.

 "It is not serious, lovely. And don't be silly, you'll never lose me", you replied and after wiping his eyes, you pulled him back to the warm spot on the bed where you had been for the past 36 hours. You went under the covers, and Stefan came there with you, and you pressed your body against his as you let the warmth and the softness pull you back into its lovely hold. Stefan wrapped his arm around you, and placed his jaw on the top of your head while humming along a song.

 When you were on the verge of falling asleep, he spoke up once more, "I love you", and of course it made you smile.

 "I love you too", you mumbled before falling asleep on the arms of your adorable boyfriend. 

///

""doll"" ,, fucking steve and bucky fucK YOU FOR DOIGN THIS TOME ASHFFJDK

but how are you guys ???

i got my new glasses today and tbh i'm making such a big deal out of it but i haven't seen properly since july i mean seriously i almost got hit by a car,, also these new glasses are fab af and for once i feel pretty so that's cool i guess

hope you're all doing fine xx