152 » stefan

here's part two to the 150th imagine, enjoy !! 

///

Imagine saving human!Stefan from bullies (PART 2/2)

 The evening on which Stefan Salvatore saved you from the bullies never left your mind. It was a memory you could not forget about. You wanted to be so close with him again, you wanted to take his hand and look into his eyes and kiss him. You had fallen for him and the thought of being in love with him and in a relationship, but since the evening a few weeks ago you hadn't seen him. He had disappeared well, and even though Mystic Falls wasn't very big at that time, you could not find him, but you definitely tried. You loved Stefan, you were sure of it, and you missed him. You hoped he felt the same way, at least he seemed to be quite fond of you but still he had vanished.

 Until you found him in a situation you would have never wanted to witness. But you were given the opportunity to return the favor. You were walking downtown, on the streets of Mystic Falls when you heard pained groaning and mean laughter. You stopped walking, already recognizing the stupid laughing and feeling anger bubbling up in you when you made your way to the sounds. It was heart-breaking, but not surprising to find the three guys who had teased you, beating up poor Stefan Salvatore.

 You hadn't seen him in weeks, but you would have rather stayed away from him for another than meeting him like this. He did not deserve it, honestly, no one did. But especially not the kind guy that resembled so much an angel it made your heart ache - he seemed so perfect yet there was now, with a bloody nose, black eye, a cut lip, and his whole face swollen. It was an awful sight to see, but you had to do something about it so bravely you walked to the guys and put all of your confidence together to have the courage to do what you wanted to.

 "Hey!", you yelled, and made the main bully turn around to see the pathetic little girl who had the courage to try and stop them from beating up the just as pathetic little boy. He didn't have time to say anything though, when you punched him in the teeth, making him stumble backwards. You kicked him off of his feet, but when the one guy was down, the two others came to you and held you back. Before the biggest guy could get up, Stefan bravely kicked him, and he fell back down and hit his head which made him drop to unconsciousness.

"Goddamn it", you mumbled, and threw your head back, hitting one of the men in his face as you did so. You stomped on his foot, and when he was in a momentary weak state, you turned around and twisted his arm so he dropped to his knees in pain. You kicked him down, and then gave the last guy a warning look but he wasn't even going to try fighting you and Stefan.

 "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", he squealed and fled the situation.

 "You still deserve to get your ass kicked!", you yelled at him, before rushing to Stefan who was sitting on the alley, his head resting against the wall while his eyes closed and he held his stomach. His breathing was heavy and sounded painful, and hearing and seeing him like that brought you to tears. The badass attitude was long gone and you softly embraced Stefan, making him feel warm and loved which was definitely what he needed after being beaten up so horribly.

 "Come on, let's go. I'm taking you to my place, dear. I'll take care of you, alright? You're very brave and kind and you shouldn't let those idiots bring you down. I like you", you admitted, and kissed his bruised cheek carefully before helping him up and starting to walk towards your home. He could not speak, it would have hurt too much so he just walked blindly, his swollen eyes closed and his wounded lip hanging sadly as he limped with you. His arm was over your shoulders, and it took some strength from you to carry him but you wanted to, so it wasn't a problem. Your hand was on his side, and whenever you pressed accidentally he whimpered which was not too good of a sign. Stefan was leaning to you, and you struggled to not kiss him there and then but for the sake of his health and well being, you continued your way to your house with as much control as possible.

 When you reached your house, you took him to your bedroom and set him on your bed. You left his side only to get a cloth to clean him up with, but for the rest of the evening you resided next to him, until you fell asleep on the floor. Before you did though, you had time to admit your feelings.

 "T-thank you, doll", Stefan mumbled, aching when he spoke but he had to say it. You smiled fondly, and caressed his soft hair before taking in a deep breath and telling him what you had been craving to admit for a long, long while.

 "I love you", you blurted out. Stefan gave you a surprised look, but before he could say anything, you rushed to continue. "I mean-- I have feelings for you. I understood it some time ago, I just... You're so handsome, and friendly and you're so sweet when you protect me like you did a few weeks ago. I love you, Stefan", you added, and Stefan broke into an adorable smile.

 "Well, I love you, too, Y/N", he coughed, and leaned closer to you to do what you had been dreaming of for so long. You held your breath as you lowered yourself to his lips, and exhaled deeply and in love when they finally met yours, leaving you and him in a soft, gentle kiss.

 You had heard of how the first kiss was always the most perfect one despite all the flaws and awkwardness, and this time wasn't an exception. It was perfect, indeed.