129 » rebekah

i love rebekah just throwing that out there tbh she's my fav female character !! so i loved writing this, hope you like reading it (:

and hey, i'm slowly giving in to the thought of showing some of my work to my friends and english teacher because she's chill af and since i have absolutely no idea which imagine i should choose, please give me some thoughts if you have any good ones in mind ! no smut obviously, lmao that would be so awful, also preferably no violence or anything. if there's some cursing i can always edit that out but imagines where the whole idea is just depressing and sad and upsetting or freaking smut, just... no.

but if you give me some ideas then thank you !!

///

Imagine Rebekah saving you from one of Klaus' hybrids // Imagine you and Rebekah confessing your feelings to each other and having your first kiss

Mystic Falls was dangerous. That was the truth. There was no way to deny it or change it, but somehow, you had grown to live with the fact that every second you spent in the town, was life-threatening. Every day, you could die. Yet you couldn't leave. You didn't want to. You loved Mystic Falls, you loved your friends and you loved your home and you loved Rebekah Mikaelson. If anything or anyone, she was the reason you didn't leave. She was what kept you in the dark, dangerous little town.

You met Rebekah for the first time when she saved your ass from Damon. You and the Salvatores had usually gotten along well, but on one night, Damon just snapped and attacked you but luckily the blonde stunning Original vampire saw it and broke his neck. That was when you fell for Rebekah, those pretty eyes, kissable lips, flawless hair, perfect skin, amazing body covered by sexy clothes. She was like an angel, or disguised as one at least.

You were pretty sure that Rebekah wasn't into girls, not the way you were, so you didn't speak about your instant crush to her. Though you did speak to Elijah who was your friend through thick and thin and worth your trust - you knew he would not speak of your love for Rebekah without your permission. Although, when Rebekah turned out to in fact be in love with you too, Elijah didn't exactly hide it either.

"God, she's so amazing. I love her, Elijah", you mumbled to your best friend that day, before giving his cheek a gentle kiss and leaving. You had spent the night at his place and you had tried to avoid Rebekah to keep your heart still but knowing that she was in the same building made your legs go weak. Elijah smiled as she listened to you, and then watched you leave the house before he walked to the kitchen, straightening his jacket as his eyes flickered over to his sister with a dreamy look on her face.

"Bekah? What might you be thinking about?", Elijah asked with a mischievous smirk dancing on his lips while he waltzed to his lovely sister and sat down on the chair opposite hers. Rebekah snapped out of her thoughts, her elbow sliding off of the table as she straightened her back and cleared her throat, giving her brother a surprised look.

"Oh, did Y/N leave already? What a shame, she seems like a nice girl. For once you have chosen your company well, 'Lijah. Maybe this young woman might just be the one for you", she said with a cheerful smile, faking it at its finest but she didn't let it shine through. Or at least she tried, but Elijah wasn't a dummy, he could easily see how Rebekah was always daydreaming about you and most likely about your wedding. Rebekah fell in love easily, but this time, it was something different and it was evident to Elijah. His sister had fallen in love with you, and for real, too.

"Perhaps she might be the one for you, Rebekah", Elijah hinted, causing a pink tint to cover Rebekah's cheeks as she got up from her chair. "You fancy her, I can tell, easily too. Do not feel bad though, I think she likes you quite the amount as well", the Original continued, making his sister's dead heart feel alive again. Rebekah's eyes lit up and her heart fluttered in her chest as she gave an excited, happy look to Elijah who couldn't help but smile. All he wanted for his siblings, especially Rebekah, was happiness and love and maybe with you she'd be able to find it.

"You are teasing, aren't you, Elijah?", Rebekah said then, suspicious about Elijah's words. She knew that Elijah wasn't the one in the family to pull pranks and tease and lie to the other siblings but it seemed too good to believe. Did you really love Rebekah back?

You did. You really, really did.

"Most definitely not, dear Bekah. Y/N has fallen for you, and if you feel the same, I suggest you go search for her at this instant and let her know", Elijah smiled, and made Rebekah squeal. Her inner teenage girl got out, and she gave her brother a brief hug before running outside, aiming to find you and kiss you to make you hers. She loved you, more than she had ever loved anyone or anything.

///

You were walking towards your apartment with your headphones in your ears and your hands deep inside your pockets, breathing in the brisk winter air as snow creaked underneath your shoes with every step you made along your favorite song that flowed into your ears smoothly. With the music blaring at a fairly loud volume, you couldn't hear the approaching hybrid gone wrong, a failed test by Klaus who had been building his army lately and neglecting his family. That was partly why you felt so willing to spend so much time with Elijah - Klaus wasn't around and you felt safer.

But safe was not the word to describe how you felt when you were smacked against a car, as you yanked out your earphones and locked eyes with a crazy, terrifying man with wildly growing fangs and bloodshot eyes. He was trembling, and his nails were digging into your skin which made you whine in pain while he only pressed you harder against the black SUV, making a dent in it. The hybrid tilted his head back after revealing your neck, ready to bury his teeth deep inside your flesh but before he had the time to do so, he froze.

The growling and grunting ended with one quick, high howl, then the hybrid fell onto the ground with a thump. His body fell to its death and you stared at the corpse with your jaw open and your eyes wide. Only some seconds later, you were able to look at who had saved you, expecting to see Elijah but being positively surprised by the sight of your lovely crush, Rebekah. The situation reminded you of how you two first met, and it made you smile through the otherwise shocking moment.

"Look at you, love, always in the need of being saved", Rebekah teased, and dropped the hybrid heart in his heart before walking to you. You stood straight, and unplugged your earphones to give all of your attention and concentration to the glorious Original.

You blushed, that was all you could do as Rebekah continued to speak, "I heard that you have fallen for someone, lovely." You cursed in your head, not capable of believing that Elijah had deceived you so. That was what you got from trusting people, you thought, but luckily Elijah was a good guy and had only revealed your secret at a proper situation.

"Well, I must confess that I have fallen for someone too. That someone being you", Rebekah then admitted, not allowing you to speak but you didn't care. You looked into her eyes, shocked and surprised, but glad and happy too. You were about to say something, but before you could, Rebekah had grabbed you, pressed you against the car and her lips met yours. It was a sweet, but passionate kiss, her nose brushing against yours, her hands and painted nails against your skin as she caressed your cheek.

The kiss took your breath away, but zero fucks were given afterwards - it was not only breath-taking but mind-blowing too. You had always imagined Rebekah as a wonderful kisser, but what you just experienced was legendary and something you would never dare to push to the back of your head. You felt dizzy, like you were surrounded by stars, and you had to take a hold of Rebekah for some balance, and seeing you in such a weak state made the blonde girl grin happily.

"I'm in love with you", you breathed you, finally capable of speaking even if it was weak and barely audible.

"I'm in love with you, too", Rebekah snickered and kissed your cheek gently. "Now, let's go, I have to talk to Nik and make sure his hybrids don't get near you again", she suggested, and as you started to walk away from the car, she took your hand and your fingers intertwined.

Afterwards, you didn't really mind that Elijah told about your feelings to Rebekah.

///

*wolves starts playing*

because a wolf headed straight for your heart ((or neck but you know whatever))

and because rebekah took him down

do yOU GET ME AND WHAT I'M GOING FOR HERE ???

anyway i'm still waiting for someone to write that snowman stefan fanfic someone needs to make it happen asap omg hahaha