13 » jeremy

two imagines in one day hell yes i feel so accomplished wow i'm proud of myself i mean it's been too long with me updating like twice a week ughhh i hated that but hopefully i'm getting the grip back !! this was sooooOooo much fun to write, it's midnight in finland but you know i don't give a fuck because i was feeling like hothothot jeremy so here is hothothot jeremy for youuuu

///

Imagine moving into your first own apartment and meeting your hot neighbor, Jeremy Gilbert

When on your birthday your parents informed that you would be allowed to have an apartment of your own, you felt like the happiest girl in the world. You loved your family and your friends that lived nearby, but you had been dreaming of your own small place for a long while now, so as soon as you got the chance, you packed your bags and left your hometown. With money and two suitcases, you found your way to Mystic Falls, where you quickly landed a great deal with a realtor, giving you a new home in the heart of the lovely town.

There you stood, at your new front door, in one of the few high apartment buildings, rambling with your keys as you struggled to keep your suitcases up. You had been staying with a friend for a few days, and finally, it was time to enter your new place. With some help, you decorated the small, but cozy and lovely apartment, and got to know every detail of it. The bathroom door was a bit stuck sometimes and it had to be yanked open, and the kitchen could get too tight and small for you at times, but you knew you'd learn to love it.

You had heard and read from many people how living alone and dealing with everything sucked - but to you it meant growing up. Despite the negative things people had listed with ease didn't hit you, you were loving your life. It was only your first day, though, but you were in a positive mood and could only feel happy and warm.

You sat down on your new couch, and turned on the TV that your parents had bought you, but before you could really start watching anything, you heard a bang in the hallway, followed by a shameless, loud 'Fuck!' which made you chuckle and grow interest in what was going on. Though, if someone was hurt, you shouldn't be so amused, but it did only convince you more to go out and see what happened, so you walked to your front door and opened it.

What you saw, was nothing like you expected. There was a man outside one of the apartments, with nothing but a tea towel hanging over his naked lower body and a newspaper on his free hand. Your eyes widened, and you inhaled sharply as you looked at the young man, the very naked, young man. His upper body was fit and clearly worked on, causing your knees to wobble as your eyes scanned the muscular chest and hard abs, followed by a rather lingering look at his biceps and strong arms. As your gaze moved down to his large hand that was holding the small towel over his crotch, you understood he was still, well, naked, and you quickly cleared your throat and shook your head to get the overwhelming dirty thoughts out.

The guy turned to look at you, his sexy dark hair moving with his head, and his eyes looking at you from head to toe. He lifted an eyebrow, and pointed at you with that newspaper in his other hand, causing his other one to move as well and with it, moved the towel, which made you look away although you would have preferred looking at him. Stranger or not, he was still sexy as fuck and hot as hell.

"I thought that apartment was empty", he said, looking confused. You scratched the back of your neck, and coughed before looking back at him now that his hand was again holding the small piece of fabric firmly.

"Yeah, I just moved, uh- what's going on?", you asked, and bit your lower lip as you swiftly glanced at his body, but then focused on his face to make the situation more comfortable for you both. Though he seemed plenty comfortable even like that.

"Oh", he breathed out and looked down at his bare body, "I was supposed to get the newspaper quickly but I kind of accidentally locked myself out", he explained while smiling somewhat smugly and proudly. He wasn't embarrassed at all, oh no, it was as if he was enjoying the situation and even though you hoped it would make you feel a bit nicer too, it made it harder for you to stand there.

You nodded slowly, and swallowed thickly before suggesting, "Well, would you um, like to come inside and call the janitor so he can come and open the door for you?", to which this still unknown man nodded. He started to walk towards your apartment, and you went inside before letting him in, while chuckling and thinking about how awkward it'd be for this naked guy to explain the situation to the janitor. Man to man, one a tad less clothed than the other.

You walked the stranger to the phone, and let him make the call while you looked around the house and furniture - anything really, but his body. He was hot, and you wanted to look at him, so badly, but it was inappropriate so you stuck with politeness and glanced around the walls that were not interesting at all. Unlike his perfect face, flawless body, sexy voice... Fuck, were you already crushing on the neighbor?

After he had made the call, he turned to you and thanked you for letting him use the phone. You nodded, it was no problem really - what was a problem though, was his nudity because it was unbearably hard for you to not look. You wanted to, oh, you really did.

"I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Gilbert", he introduced himself suddenly, and offered you his hand. The hand, with the tea towel. You choked on your saliva as you grabbed his hand roughly and shook it, more gently now though. He smirked, knowing what he was doing to you, as you introduced yourself and looked up at the ceiling. Once again he lowered his hand down and made sure to keep himself appropriate. Well, as appropriate as he could in the situation.

"I guess I better go back there, and you know, stand around naked until the janitor shows up. He's a slow man, believe me, but I guess I don't mind standing there and blessing women's days", he muttered, and flashed a grin that made you nearly swoon, but you tried to keep yourself together. You cleared your throat, and shrugged shyly, knowing this was your chance to ask him to stay with you - hell, he was almost throwing it to your face.

"Or", you mumbled, not liking the idea of other girls flirting with him, "I could make us some coffee or tea and we can get to know each other better. But I'm sorry, I'm gonna need you to wear something. I have a pair of sweatpants that I could borrow", you suggested, and Jeremy nodded happily.

"Sounds good to me", he said, and sat down on your couch, making your heart jump at the sight of his naked body touching your couch. You shook your head, and left him alone to get those sweatpants for him.

What you left out though, was that those sweatpants were pink, but you were sure he could rock that look too.

And that was how you first met Jeremy Gilbert. But it wasn't the last time you saw him, nor the last time you saw him naked.

///

YOU'RE A HOT MESS AND I'M FALLING FOR YOU
AND I'M LIKE
HOT DAMN LET ME MAKE YOU MY BOO

i got this tea-towel-over-the-crotch idea from a movie and if you know which movie then i will literally love you to pieces because it is an awesome movie and f u c k i'm so in love with the cast and fuckfuckfuck whAT IS WRONG WITH ME WRITING IMAGINES ABOUT NAKED GUYS AND DROOLING OVER MOVIES WITH THEM BY E I'M OUT