217 » klaus

HEY GUYS I PUBLISHED THAT RANTS/TAGS/WHATEVER BOOK SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT OKOK LOVE YOU,, ENJOY THE IMAGINE !!

///

Imagine having a love/hate relationship with Klaus and going to his place to annoy him but when he's not there, you start drinking, so he when he comes home, he finds you wasted and acting like a brat until he calms you down and takes you to his bed

  "I love you."

  "I love you too."

  Those were words you didn't expect to find yourself saying, or hearing for that matter, not any time soon anyway. Words you weren't prepared for, as you strided towards the Mikaelson mansion that you knew to be empty of everyone but your serious case of a frenemy - Niklaus Mikaelson. You and him hated each other with passion, but often, that passion had a tendency to catch a flame you couldn't suffocate and so it spread out until you were pinned to his mattress with your lips against his.

  You didn't actually hate him so much, but admittedly, he did look so annoyingly hot that you wanted to slap that smirk off of his face, yet make out with him against the nearest flat surface. He was very good at annoying you, teasing you, pushing you at the edge just to see when you'd snap, but two could play that game, and that was why mostly why you were approaching the Mikaelson residence with each confident step. To annoy him. And to steal a few kisses, hopefully.

  In no time, you had made your way from under the warmth of the sun to the porch where you stood in shadows created by the trees around the house, and your knuckles knocked on the door loudly enough for him to hear. The playful wind, which was really only a blessing on the warm Sunday evening, blew your hair away from your face and if Klaus would have opened the door at that very moment, he would have seen your Y/E/C eyes shine flawlessly, while each inch of your face was visible, only for him to adore and admire, your lips twisted into a mischievous smirk.

  But he didn't open the door like you expected him. "Klaus, come on!", you yelled, assuming he was trying to only tease you, but after knocking a few more times you considered yourself pushed far enough, and you took the right to open the door yourself - the infamous hybrid king always left it unlocked, proud bastard thought so high of himself. You had been invited in before, so you had no trouble with stepping inside, and once you had done so, you started to wander around the house, seeking for Klaus but he was nowhere to be found.

  You knew him well enough, so you first went to the living room, expecting him to stand there with a glass in hand, staring out of the window and speaking a few poetic words to you before questioning your intentions. But he wasn't there. So you went to the kitchen, assuming he was there to suck some random girl dry, but that room was empty as well, so eventually, you went in his bedroom where he would probably be painting and smirking because of the pure satisfaction that ignoring you brought him. But, he wasn't there either.

  "Damn it", you breathed out when you realized the house was empty, not only of Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Finn, but Klaus as well. You went back to the front door, about to leave, and you had already opened it but as you gave the house one last glance, your eyes spotted a bottle of booze next to a stereo that just craved to be turned on. It was most definitely calling your name, and you couldn't resist, so instead of leaving the residence, you shut the door and shrugged your jacket off of your shoulders.

  You and Klaus were close enough for you to do this, right? He wouldn't mind if he found you drooling on his couch, wasted off your ass while blasting music so loud the windows might shatter.

  Your hands slid over the buttons of the stereo, and after finding music you preferred, you grabbed the bottle, uncorked it and let you hips sway as you danced around the room. You listened to a lot of music, so this song, that you expected Rebekah to own, was familiar to you and you could easily sing along the lyrics in between long sips that you drew from the bottle.