141 » klaus

those legs hot damn nik ((i'm jealous))

this is also very random ++ i had to throw in some christmas vibes omg hope you like it !

///

Imagine Klaus suggesting that you paint each other

You were sitting in the living room you shared with your lover, Klaus Mikaelson, poking his cheek because of utter boredom. While he was trying to read a book, with concentration that you so shamelessly decided to break every time he got the hang of it, you attempted to do your best at irritating him to the point where he'd either pin you down and make out with you, or give you the challenge of talking him out of pouting at you. You were hoping for the first one, but you got neither - Klaus knew you well enough to know what you were craving for and therefore he did his best to avoid those options.

"Fine, then, love. You are bored, obviously. Let's paint each other, shall we?", he suggested and locked eyes with you, leaving a beat out of your heart. You nodded slowly, your throat turning dry as you looked at the hypnotizing, beautiful eyes and the pink lips that curved up when he looked at you. You and Klaus had never painted each other, though he had many times tried to turn you into a piece of art on the canvas but you were always too restless to stay still for hours. But he didn't expect you to be capable, either.

"Wonderful. Come, darling", he spoke, and took your hand after putting down the book and getting up. You stood up and let him lead you to the bedroom where his easel remained, right next to yours which he bought for you out of pure love for you, but you never used it. Until now. He handed you some colors to use, and a brush, and eyed you mischievously before moving to his own easel. You walked to yours, the very unused one, but hopefully this could be the start of more artistic future for you. The thought of making a nude painting of Klaus interested you though, and he had promised to grant you that permission as soon as you'd prove that you were interested in painting overall - that was exactly why you still hadn't turned the dream into something real.

"No pressure, love. I won't judge, you know I never do when it comes to you. Go ahead, let your inspiration flow", Klaus grinned, and quickly came to kiss your cheek. Then he returned to his canvas, where his quick talented fingers started to work with the different colors and brushes. He was good, you knew he was, and there was no good reason why you should ever compare yourself to him when it came to painting, but you still felt insecure. You knew you couldn't reach up this level.

So you decided to turn it into a joke. It was the best you could do anyway.

An hour later, Klaus announced himself to be quite finished with the job. You were eager to see how he did, how he managed to turn you into a painting, how he succeeded to capture your features and little details on the canvas. Your work - it wasn't what Klaus hoped to see, you were entirely aware but nonetheless a proud grin covered your mouth and pulled up your nearly irresistible lips when your beloved suggested showing the results to each other.

"This is not my best work, I admit it, but I decided to not bore you death with several hours of painting, love. Are you ready? Shall we show our works to each other?", Klaus asked. You cleared your throat, and agreed to do so. Klaus looked absolutely handsome as he smiled so happily, his hands ready to turn around the painting he seemed to be so proud of, and you felt a smile tug your lips even higher. You were going to let him down so horribly, but you knew he loved you enough to laugh at it, take it lightly.

You turned the paintings around, you took in a deep, adoring breath when you saw the true art Klaus had created in only a single hour. You were easily recognizable from the painting, and it was evident that Klaus loved you enough to notice the small things in you. Every detail was perfectly painted. While all you had done was a stickman with a santa hat on. And next to it, was written "Santa Klaus".

"That's... That's something, Nik. I'm so sorry", you said, trying to look sad but when he burst out laughing, so did you. Klaus had really done a gorgeous painting, while you did what a six-year-old would. But luckily for you, Niklaus loved you way too much to be mad, he just laughed and smiled.

"Very well, no more painting for you. I suppose this will warm up the fireplace nicely for us tonight", Klaus said, dropped the painting and then pointed at your easel. You chuckled, and dropped your painting before wrapping your arms around Klaus' neck and pulling him for a kiss. Your lips met in a passionate manner, and your breath was taken away by Klaus' talented mouth that moved on yours so perfectly. He was a good kisser, no doubt of it, and you couldn't get enough. You'd never get enough.

"Woah", you breathed out, breaking the kiss, but only for Klaus to lower his mouth to your neck while his hands started to take off your shirt. You pushed him away gently, not complaining, but wondering for sure. "Hold up-- What are you doing? Did painting make you--", you began, but Klaus scoffed and interrupted you by pushing you down onto the nearby bed and climbing on top of you.

"No, love. But you did expect sex at first, did you not? And I am one to never disappoint my future wife. I will give you whatever you wish for, Y/N", Klaus replied, and started to kiss his way down your chest to your waist. You smiled, and pushed your fingers to his curls, pulling gently as his moist, pink lips left wet spots on your revealed skin.

Before taking off your jeans, Klaus yanked off his shirt and tossed it out of his sight. You craved to touch him, so you pulled him back up to you and while your lips connected yet again, your hands explored his always so flawless body. Every muscle, every inch of his arms and upper body was gently touched by you, then they went down to his hips to undress him from his jeans, wanting more.

But before your hand could quite reach where Klaus wanted it the most, you stopped and earned a disapproving growl from him. "But wait, Santa Klaus is watching", you pouted. Klaus gave you an annoyed look, and went down for your lips again, and then your neck, and eventually, his lips were at your ear, and he freed his husky voice and his sexy accent.

"Good", he lowly whispered, "then he'll know for sure that you belong on the naughty list this year."

///

this was super weird to write while listening to finnish christmas songs sang by little children ok

hupsis tupsis pimpeli pompeli hiiri se kissalle takkia ompeli