100 » tvd's main characters

YAYYY THIS IS THE 100TH IMAGINE whoop whoooppp guys yayayay you have no idea how excited i am for this and the upcoming two imagines like for real this going to be awesome

at least i think so

like i've already said, this is a crossover with another fandom because 1) i can and 2) i want to

i just want to scream this isn't even that special but it's a start, there will be two more imagines with this same idea since this would be way too long if i pushed it all into one part, but anyway, i hope you enjoy, thank you guys so much for all your support and love and for being so sweet xx

///

Imagine living in Mystic Falls and having to help your friends deal with a new special group in town ((PART 1 of 3)))

"I love pizza!"

You laughed at Bonnie, who was stuffing her face, while nodding your head in agreement. You, her and pretty much everyone else were at Mystic Grill, celebrating the beginning of another weekend and a successful victory in a fight against a third party from another town. Even the Mikaelsons had teamed up with you, and even though they were all quite uncomfortable with it, they were in the Grill with you. You liked seeing the residents of the small town at peace though, and because of that, you didn't let anyone bicker even the slightest bit.

But obviously with Damon around, it was a challenge. Even he managed to be less sarcastic than usual, though. You were all just happy that once again Mystic Falls was safe and no one was killed in action, except Jeremy but he always came back. Always.

"I must disagree. This is awful", Elijah spoke and pushed away the pizza that had been given to him, while a grimace covered his face. He was not one to enjoy human food, while Niklaus was devouring his third piece. He had lived long enough to have the time to get used to some food that wasn't blood, and even though blood was always the best option, he loved pizza, much to everyone's surprise.

"C'mon, don't pout, 'Lijah", you teased and earned chuckles from all around the Grill. It was a relaxed evening, and you were happy, warm and enjoying it at it's finest. Mystic Falls was too often dangerous, and some kind of war was almost always going on but for once, everyone was calm and got along somehow.

You loved it. And you wished it would be like that more often.

Slight chatter and laughter filled the bar until it became dark because of a sudden shadow from the sky. Loud noise reached your ears, and the vampires became alerted and went outside to see what caused the rumbling. You followed as well, and as you looked up to the sky, you couldn't help but let your jaw drop.

"Holy shit", you let out, and heard Damon say the same. There was a jet on the sky, coming quickly towards the ground and before you could move yourself, Kol grabbed you and with his vampire speed, saved you from the vehicle that crashed right next to you and Mystic Grill.

"Nice landing, Spangles", you heard someone grunt, earning a relieved sigh from several of you. No dead people, so far, even if it was certainly a rough way to land. "But then again, you did land in ice seventy years ago so I didn't have my expectations too high", the same voice continued, followed by an ow which you expected to be because someone probably punched him. You knew that you would have done the same to Damon who was the most likely to say something like that.

"Shut up. Where are we?", someone asked, a new voice, much more formal and strict.

Before anyone could reply, a man jumped out of the crashed jet, and you took in a sharp breath when you saw his handsome features. He had long, blonde hair, and he was dressed in the most unusual clothes you had ever seen but the muscly arms and flawless features covered it for you.

Damon and Kol bursted into a laughter when they saw the man, and you swatted them both before taking a step to the stranger. Caroline grabbed your arm before you got too close, though, and gave you a warning look.

"Stranger danger, Y/N", she warned, but you yanked your arm away and rolled your eyes.

"Handsome stranger, Care. Look at him. He looks like a god", you mumbled, and continued your way to the blondie who opened his mouth and let out a booming voice which managed to scare the hell out of you.

"Good evening, midgardian. Where have I and my dear friends landed?", he asked. Your eyes widened, and you gave him a reviewing look - that was also when you noticed the hammer in his hand. Literally, a hammer.

"Uh- Mystic Falls?", you stammered, and made the so far odd man smile widely. It was adorable though, and melted your heart so you forgot about the odd behaviour and appearance. Before he could continue speaking, another hot man came out of the jet, the one who spoke awfully lot like Damon, and looked around the small town.

"Mystic Falls, huh? Great. Just great", he let out, and looked at the man next to him, the one with the long hair and huge arms and a nice face. "Got any plans, Point Break?", he asked and scratched the back of his neck, engaging in a conversation as if the Mystic Falls gang wasn't even there.

The other man was about to open his mouth and say something, but he was interrupted by the same guy who asked the question in the first place.

"No don't answer that, I forgot that we actually have a man with a plan in our team", the dark-haired man said and turned to the jet where people started to come out. One with red short hair and guns, one with a bow and arrows, one who looked fairly shy and looked around the town awkwardly, and finally, one with an outfit of blue, red and white, holding back a man with slick black hair and clothes to match the first guy's.

It was certainly an interesting sight, and the group seemed quite odd but you didn't judge. You did live with witches, vampires, werewolves, hybrids and what not.

"That's hilarious, Stark", the guy with the whole America thing on point scoffed, but before they could start bickering, Stefan intervened.

"Uh, who are you?", he asked while walking to you, and knitting his eyebrows together. The Damon-like guy, Stark, chuckled and looked around his friends before shooting a grin at you and Stefan.

"Earth's mightiest heroes, buddy. You know, The Avengers."

///

I'M SCREAming

LET ME KNOW WHICH CHARACTERS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE BONDING AND WHAT NOT OMGOMG I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE MORE ASDFJGJGHKL