60 » kol

god it's been like seventy years since i last did a kol imagine i'm so sorry guys i don't know how this happened omg i love kol

but then again who doesn't tbh

///

Imagine Kol taking care of you when you're sick

Sneezing, coughing, sniffling and blowing your nose was your life now. It had been for two days, and it was only getting worse with each passing moment. You absolutely hated being sick, you hated being so helpless and although it was nice to be spoiled and treated like a princess sometimes, you didn't like all the attention always, either. Especially with your friends being overly protective and caring even without you being sick. Elena was always making sure her loved ones were alright, and Stefan and Damon would have went through oceans and climbed mountains just for you. And those three were only the beginning of the list full of people you did not want to see currently. You had caught a bad flu, and you hated it.

But you could get on by your own. You didn't need help from anyone. Although, it was a bit hard to make food for yourself when you thought you'd faint at any moment, and a tad challenging to do, well, anything. You were stuck in bed, and all you had eaten in the past 24 hours was cookies and pills with some tea. You were hungry, and cranky, and freaking tired too, but your head ached and your nose was so stuck and your body was so annoying you couldn't even imagine falling asleep. You were in hell, you were sure of it, and you had no one to drag you out of there but you were sure you could survive for a few more days.

Later in the evening, you started to give up, though. Your fever was high and your body felt like it was melting, and you messed up the whole house but didn't have the energy to clean it up, you couldn't breathe properly and your throat burned like hell and you found yourself swallowing tears thickly. You needed someone to take care of you, obviously.

When you thought of help, only one person crossed your mind, and it caused your heart to drop. You wanted Kol Mikaelson to be there for you. You and him weren't too close, really, but enough for you to be absolutely in love with him. He was hot, and charming, though slightly painful in the behind but you had some serious feelings for him. You took your phone to your hand, and chewed on the inner side of your cheek, with the Original vampire still stuck on your mind, while scrolling through your contacts. You chuckled when you saw Kol's name there, the memory of him buying a phone for himself was still utterly amusing.

"What did you just say? What the hell is an iPhone?", he had asked after you had given him a few options. Yes, he had asked you to go with him. So maybe you and him were quite close, after all.

With that thought, you sent him a text message where you asked him to come to your house and help you with the stupid flu, hoping that he would know how to even read the messages he would receive. Your stomach growled, and your throat ached, so did your head and limbs and you couldn't feel anything but negative feelings because of it. Being sick was when you were at your weakest, and there weren't many situations where you'd even be weak to begin with. Even though you weren't a vampire, you were a fighter, yet a silly flu had taken you down.

And that made Kol laugh out loud when he read your text message. He and his family had lived for only months in Mystic Falls, but he knew you well. You were strong and great, except now. And he was quite fond of you, too. Which was why he immediately began his way to your house, ready and glad to help.

"Y/N?", he asked from your unlocked front door, and you responded by groaning. It was quiet, but with his vampire hearing, he could easily hear it and found you in your bedroom, under multiple pillows and covers, going through what you thought was a slow, painful death. He chuckled at the sight, and sat down on the bed next to your legs, while you tried to sit up but you understood you were too exhausted to do that, so you stayed as a mess at the bottom of the bed.

"You look awful, love. Looks like this flu has gotten the best of you", Kol teased, and grabbed your cold hand, and caressed the skin with his thumb, while he continued, "I did not expect to see you like this, Y/N. You're right, darling, you do need my help."

"Okay, okay, I get it, Kol, I look horrible. I feel horrible, too. But I'm not a vampire who can magically heal and not be sick. I wish I was, though. This sucks. But I didn't ask you to come here to make me feel even worse, so make me feel better, you jackass", you complained with your hoarse, weak voice which only made him laugh more. He apologized, and pressed a soft kiss on the top of your hand, before getting up and walking towards the door of your room.

"Wait what the hell-- where are you going?!", you tried to yell, but it came out as a low whisper, and it was easy to tell your throat was bad and hurting. You touched it while grimacing, but then gave a strict look to Kol who held up his hands in defense..

"Relax, darling. I'm just going to make something to eat, for you, love. I could hear your stomach from miles away."

///

Kol's eyes were tightly on you, as you put the antibiotics in your mouth, followed by some water. You swallowed, loudly, and he nodded approvingly before pushing a plate of hot chicken soup to your lap. "Eat, please", he smiled, and you rolled your eyes before taking the spoon in your hand and tasting the soup he had made. For a vampire, he made lovely food.

He was lovely at taking care of you, too. He had went to buy some ice cream, and chocolate and some of your favorite movies to watch in the bed before you'd have to get some sleep. Kol was incredibly sweet, and the flirtatious bad boy attitude was nowhere to be found, he was too busy taking care of you to make himself look like something he wasn't always. Not to people he cared about, at least. And he cared about you, deeply.

"It'll go away soon, I promise you that, my love", he let out after a moment of silence. You looked up from your soup, and swallowed before lifting an eyebrow. "The flu. I can tell you hate it, and no wonder. It seems awful. But it'll go away. The aching, the runny nose, the loss of voice... Don't worry, darling. And as long as you have to deal with it, I'll be here", Kol continued, and made you smile widely. You finished the soup, and then thanked him, as you handed him the plate. It took him a few seconds only to get it in the kitchen and then get back to you - he didn't want to waste any time. He wanted to be near you, and make you feel better.

You looked at him, and scratched the back of your neck awkwardly before suggesting, "Kol, could we, uh-- cuddle, maybe?", and blushing heavily. Kol grinned, but nodded and positioned himself behind you, spooning you gently with his strong arm around you and his body perfectly against yours. Your heart began beating faster and harder, and you thought it was going to burst out of your chest soon. Soon, you relaxed though, and adjusted to the perfect scent of Kol, and the muscular body holding yours. It was perfect.

And you fell asleep, of course.

Kol was glad. He knew you were tired, but couldn't sleep, until now. And he liked the fact that he managed to calm you down enough, in fact, he loved that he could make you so peaceful and happy. Just like you, he was in love, and there you were, in the arms of your crush who happened to be fond of you, too. It was sweet and adorable and just the way he liked, and all he could do, was sigh and adore your flawless face.

"I'll always be here, darling. I love you."

Although you were sleep when he first said that, it wasn't the last time he'd say it to you.

///

so guys like you can see i've unpublished the kai book i was working on but it'll be back at some pointtt, i promise

but i have so much so inspiration for some other books that i have planned to do tho i won't publish any of them just yet because i keep on deleting every book i've started and i hate it but anyywayyy

which book would you guys like first, katherine/male oc, klaus/female oc or elijah/female oc ??? i love all the ideas so much i can't choose so i'd love it if you'd give me some opinions so i can actually publish them one day !! haha